Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Life after EcoCard

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I received an email this morning from EcoCard informing me that they “will no longer process any payment transactions originating from US located customers that may be related to internet gambling.”

One of the affiliate programs I work with invited me to a new ewallet that looks pretty much like a clone of EcoCard once you’re logged in. It’s been discussed here already, but I don’t want to mention the name because I’d like for it to remain a viable option for more than a few months.

My question to all affiliate managers — do you plan to pay our commissions via this new ewallet? Will you have things figured out by August 24 (the day EcoCard will no longer be an option)?

Any info on your future plans would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ditto!!!!! It would be really nice if all programs that are paying out via Ecocard are on the ball with this one so we know exactly what what we need to do from our end to avoid any delays in payments….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Affiliate payments will not be disrupted since person to person and merchant transfers will still be allowed. Only outgoing user to merchant gambling transactions will be discontinued.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Has anyone asked EcoCard about the status of US affiliate transactions and gotten a response?

Anonymous
    Inactive

If you read the email is carefully worded:

In the light of recent industry developments EcoCard has decided it will no longer process any payment transactions originating from US located customers that may be related to internet gambling.

This change will be effective from 24th, August, 2007 at 10:00 A.M. PST

Please note that after this date US located customers will still be able to continue to use their EcoCard account at non-internet gambling supported merchants, to make Person to Person Money Transfers and for Withdrawals.

Please be assured that your account will not be closed or suspended after the effective date and you will still be able to Withdraw any funds after the effective date.

Please note that before the effective date you can continue to deposit with and receive funds from your preferred EcoCard merchant(s).

Anonymous
    Inactive

so it sounds like we just make a gambling purchase :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

All you need to do is calmly contact one of your affiliate managers and ask for them to get you in the quicktender site to sign up, this is only going to happen private by a program due to let me think…. people posting all over in public about eco..lol

It is the same as eco really just named different.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I had some emails from quicktender but they loked spammy

Anonymous
    Inactive

@GambleHarder 133200 wrote:

If you read the email is carefully worded:

In the light of recent industry developments EcoCard has decided it will no longer process any payment transactions originating from US located customers that may be related to internet gambling.

Yes, but it is worded in a way that is still quite ambiguous. After all, a withdrawal of an advertising commission can be a “payment transaction originating from US located customers” depending on how they mean the word “from”. The withdrawal request comes “from” me, for example. Such a payment is also “related to internet gambling”. So, I don’t take this as any kind of statement that affiliate payments will be permitted.

Unfortunately, my email to them for clarification hasn’t been answered.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)