Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Let’s go to Argentina!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    fronkee

Two months remain in Chipleader’s 2009 Affiliate Adventure contest so if you haven’t hit the ground running yet, now’s a good time to start. To refresh your memory, we’re sending the top 15 affiliates on the trip of a lifetime that includes a stay in Buenos Aires, a visit to one of nature’s most incredible sites, an adrenaline-rush through an unreal forest and so much more. That’s 15 affiliates plus a guest. And you could be one of them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would love to go back to Buenos Aires. I’d live there if it had a beach!:inlove:

I must have been asleep when you’ve been promoting it.
    When does it start over!

fronkee

It’s been just one month! You can still win if you do really good during these 2 months!

Send me your info to marcela@chipleader.com and let me check your account. ;)

Marce

Gvadelunar

How about posting a leaderboard for this competition somewhere. How about some detials of the rules of the competition, is the increase in revenue over last quarter or same quarter in 2008 or some other method of calculation? When will the trip take place, how long will it be?

fronkee

I will get the leaderboard on Monday!

For now, here are the original details:

Chipleader’s 2009 Affiliate Adventure
    Live like a king in Argentina.

There are only 2 week’s left in the Chipleader’s 2009 Affiliate Adventures, this will be Chipleader’s most breathtaking adventure yet. We’re sending the top 15 affiliates to Argentina for an experience of a lifetime that includes a stay in one of South America’s most cosmopolitan cities, a visit to one of nature’s most incredible sites and an adrenaline-rush through an unreal forest.

Want to be one of those 15 affiliates? Just make sure you have one of the highest percentages of increase in your Monthly Gross Revenue over a three-month period, from April through June, and we’ll give you and a guest an all-expense paid vacation to Argentina for Chipleader’s 2009 Affiliate Adventure.

The package includes hotel accommodations, tango shows, forest repelling, time in Buenos Aires and a visit to the Iguazu Falls.

To qualify for this promotion, a minimum average revenue of $5,000 per month is required.

Good luck.:hattip:

Gvadelunar

Still no leaderboard, what’s up? Again how about a further clarification of the terms of the competition am more details of the trip.

fronkee

Hi guys!

Sorry for the delay. Here is the leaderboard:

http://www.chipleader.com/promos.asp?brand=chip&pr=argentina

There is still time to be there!!! :dancecat:

Marce

fronkee

:hattip: Let’s officially congratulate:

• PokerEvolution
    • YPC
    • internet poker
    • Bonuswhores.com
    • Manup with Mark and Mike
    • Michael Vallario
    • skiski
    • Randy Ray1
    • Beanie
    • Calculatem
    • dsv64
    • Rakereduction
    • Kieran Kiely
    • Cardplayer
    • Raketherake

We are going to have a great time! Angentinian style BBQ, tango show, tango classes and the Iguazu Falls are some of the things we’ll be enjoying!

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!

Marce

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ditto and CONGRATULATIONS GUYS – you’ll love Buenos Aires, it’s great city to visit.
    (especially for free)

I also hear Iguazu Falls is awesome and loud!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Soooooo jealous!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)