Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Lawrence/Cherylann

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    affiliategod

I am due a payment this month but, my payment details are not what they should be in my account. I emailed Cherylann twice and PM’d Lawrence 9on 3/31) with the correct payment details. Have not received 1 reply from either. Nor, my pay.

If at least one of you could respond on how to proceed as every dollar does count.

Especially when you have a furkid who requires a few hundred in prescriptins every month.

He goes to the doc. I don’t:flush:

vladcizsol

They are most likely in Amsterdam or on their way back. Hang in there more.

Jimm

Hi Sheryl,

Apologies for the delayed response but, as Professor surmised, I have been in Amsterdam :)

I will chase up with Cherylann on this issue and ask her to respond to you ASAP. By the way, March payments are being processed this week.

Regards,
    Lawrence.

kwblue

Hi Sheryl

Thank you for your updated payment details. They have been loaded into the system. Payments will be made before the end of this week – usually done before the 10th of the month, however they will be delayed due to the CAC Conference in Amsterdam.

Best regards,
    Cherylann

affiliategod

Professor, Lawrence & Cherylann,

Thank you all for your quick replies. Amsterdam did slip my mind. Hope you had a good time.

Cherylann,

Thank you for updating my details:hattip:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)