Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Launching Today – New Opening Offer

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jimm

Hi all,

Now that we’ve exited the traditionally slow summer months, what better way to invigorate your earnings than with a brand new opening offer to market?! Launching today (September 4th), Grand Mondial’s new and exciting Triple Bonus Opening Offer will give you great impetus to get the absolute maximum from the last quarter of 2008.

Think lots of new players, great conversions, incentivized deposits and the same great loyalty program, and you’ll get some idea of what lies in store for you in the next few months – more revenue and more income than ever!

So what is this Triple Bonus, you may be wondering? Here’s a breakdown of this innovative offer:

1st Deposit BonusDeposit $/€/£20 or more and get a 100% match up to $/€/£150, PLUS 10 FREE SPINS on Big Kahuna Snakes and Ladders!

2nd Deposit BonusDeposit $/€/£50 or more and get a 20% match up to $/€/£500, PLUS 10 FREE SPINS on Hitman!

3rd Deposit BonusDeposit $/€/£50 or more and get a 50% match up to $/€/£200, PLUS 20 FREE SPINS on Tomb Raider Secret of the Sword!

As you can see, this offer is designed to incentivize multiple deposits, thereby attracting quality players and increasing conversion rates. Basically, this offer is a must-market for you!

A selection of brand new banners, reviews and mailers are available on the G3 Partner website now, so make sure to update your site accordingly and on time.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your affiliate manager. We want you to take full advantage of this great new promotion!

Kind regards,
    Lawrence.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Lawrence.. sounds like a very nice opening offer.

I’m going to go pick up some of your new banners now. :)

Jimm

Hi again,

I am really sorry about this, but the launch of the new opening offer has been pushed back to tomorrow (Friday).

I will keep you all updated as to the status of this.

Thanks,
    Lawrence.

TP2112

Uhm… Good converting offer, I thing… Thanks Lawrence!

Hunter

Hi Guys,

The new Grand Mondial will be live in the next 2-3 hours. Banners are available on G3.

Enjoy the weekend!
    Duwayne

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)