View CAP Offers

Latest news at RP

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys, back again with this addition of the affiliate newsletter. Hope you have all been doing well, nearly Christmas time already!

NEW FLASHY Royal Card Club Banners

We have some great new flash Royal Card Club banners available. To view them please visit http://www.royalprofits.com/ABOUTUS/RCCBanners/tabid/87/Default.aspx and if you would like to use them to attract players please email me at support@royalprofits.com and I will send them through to you.

Royal Card Room in German

Royal Card Room is now fully translated into German – menus and all.

If you would like some banners in German (or any language) please let me know what you are after and I can have them made up for you :-) Also, we will soon be adding full translations into Swedish, Spanish, Romanian and Finnish.

New signup bonuses available at Royal Card Room

Maybe it’s time to update your site with a new Royal Card Room signup bonus.

Here is a list of all ‘Shared Cost’* signup bonuses currently available for you to offer your players as they join Royal Card Room.

Deposit Bonus New Players
    30%, max €100, 30 days, VIP100/€10
    30%, max €200, 30 days, VIP200/€10
    50%, max €100, 30 days, VIP200/€10
    100%, max €20, 30 days, VIP50/€10
    100%, max €100, 30 days, VIP500/€50
    100%, max €140, 30 days, VIP300/€35
    100%, max €140, 20 days, VIP400/€35
    100%, max €140, 20 days, VIP500/€35
    100% min/max €50, 30 days, VIP500/€50
    100% min/max €100, 30 days, VIP1500/€100
    100% min/max €200, 30 days, VIP3000/€200

*Shared Cost means the cost is deducted from gross rake, so it is shared between you and us.

Explanation of the bonuses:

Take this bonus from above as an example: 30%, max €100, 30 days, VIP100/€10 – This is a 30% bonus of up to €100 Free, based on the first deposit only! The player has up to 30 days from the day they join to earn the bonus. The bonus is earned at a rate of €10 for every 100 VIP points the player earns in the 30 days after joining Royal Card Room. Whatever component of the bonus the player qualifies for is credited 30 days after they sign up.

So if a player registers for this bonus and makes an initial deposit of €200, the maximum bonus they can earn is 30% of €200 = €60. If, however they then go on and player but only earn 300VIP points in the first 30 days, they will be awarded a €30 bonus 30 days after they first signed up.

If you would like anymore information about this feel free to contact me.

39 US States welcome

Just a reminder that US players are still accepted at Royal Card Club apart from the 11 states listed below;

Illinois
    Indiana
    Louisiana
    Michigan
    Nevada
    New Jersey
    New York
    Oregon
    South Dakota
    Washington
    Wisconsin

Again we regret that we have had to ban 11 of the US States, and we hope to be able to welcome these customers back in the future.

ALL ROYAL CARD CLUB AFFILIATES

Any forums owners out there that have any ideas about some competitions we could run for your community please email me your ideas at support@royalprofits.com

Support notice

Just a reminder; if your players require assistance please direct them to support@royalcardclub.com for Royal Card Club players and support@royalcardroom.com for Royal Card Room players. Also, if you have a query regarding your own player accounts please send your emails to those addresses too.

If you are not signed up to both programs make sure you do. For Royal Card Club go to http://www.royalrake.com and for Royal Card Room go to http://www.royalcardroom.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)