Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Las Vegas Conference in Progress

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Originally posted by yorktown
    And it completely must have overflowed your bag….. The shame of it all :-)[/quote]

thanks for being so considerate ;)

Originally posted by yorktown
    Sorry to give you the Bad news Arkyt, but business cards for my other events will be in the delegate bag for the Amsterdam event April 7-8……and yes they will be in the delegate bag for the Las Vegas event Sept 11-12 as well. You can ‘unstuff’ them from your bag and give them back at the front desk. :-)[/quote]

Thats fine – force feed unrelated nonsense – it makes a great impression. I wont pay another $550 thats for sure!

Quote:
    But alas, Arkyt, you haven’t answered my question……since you claim to know so much more than the speakers that presented, why not we have you speak next year? You can show us alll your level of expertise. The speakers at my event are all very interested in knowing how far behind they are from the cutting edge. You can do so without giving away secrets.

Mark – you had 3-4 speakers present google/yahoo/overture as feasible advertising options … great research – they ALL failed.

Quote:
    Aww, heck, what do I know Arkyt? I’m just the conference organizer and have been in the business since 1998.

Youve proven that my initial opinion of you back when you joined GPWA was correct ;)

I guess I assumed incorrectly that the content would be directed to affiliates only – after all it wasnt an affiliate managers conference. – oh well a learning experience none the less.

Quote:
    Originally posted by bb1webs
    my take from reading posts and talking to those that actually went to the deal, was that there was very little for the seasoned aff to have learned.

Thats a good assessment … but like I said it was my first ever event so I figure I had a lesson to learn. I wont waste my money in the future – least not on an event ran by this organizer.

vladcizsol

Ok Trolls back under your bridge. I am starting to get a headache.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)