Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Lara Croft Competition – Over $8,000 to be won!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

To celebrate the launch of the ground-breaking Tomb Raider™ video slot machine at both Spin Palace and Ruby Fortune, WagerShare is giving away over $8,000 to the affiliates who get the most new players playing the new video slot during November.

There are 9 cash prizes in total, split up into first, second and third prize in each commission tier. The prizes will be split up as below:

35% Tier
    1st $2000
    2nd $1500
    3rd $1000
    —-

30% Tier
    1st $1000
    2nd $750
    3rd $500
    —-

25% Tier
    1st $750
    2nd $500
    3rd $250
    —-

To stand a chance of winning a prize you need to get as many new players as possible playing the Tomb Raider™ video slot. To help you do this we have a host of top quality Tomb Raider™ related creative available from the Marketing Tools section, for both Spin Palace and Ruby Fortune.

At the end of each week in November we’ll publish a leader board of the leading affiliates in the members section of the site. We won’t be posting any real names of course, so if you’re in one of the top 5 positions at the end of the one of the weeks we’ll be in touch with the nickname we’ve assigned to you.

The competition will run throughout November 2004, terms and conditions apply and will be posted on the website by Wednesday 27th October.

Best regards,

Tim Whyles

vladcizsol

Excellent contest Tim!
    :thumbsup:

I am going to be pushing this machine heavily at my slots sites!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Prof and good luck! :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

nice contest but why not bigger prizes?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Yochay

We wanted to make this contest accessible to all affiliates and as such we decided to give several cash prizes rather than just say 3 bigger cash prizes.

As you can see at the CAP forums one of our competing affiliate programs are also offering a Tomb Raider promotion. However, due to the way they have structured the promo the bulk of their prizes will go to their top affiliates.

We think it is important that all affiliates, new and old, large and small get the chance to compete – that’s what makes the competitions enjoyable.

Best regards,

Tim

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know that Tim
    Just teasing you…

But how about instead of giving fixed prizes that you double the winners commission?
    That would be much more exciting

Anonymous

Thanks, Tim. I like this promotion. I’m not in the top 3. Not yet. :p

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)