Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Ladbrokes

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

What’s happened to my old Ladbrokes affiliate account? I had the login details stored in my browser but when I checked it again it had been replaced by Score Affiliates..

Please advise what happened here.

Anonymous
    Inactive

They have sent out a couple of newsletters. You should have received new login details…

… Following our announcement a few weeks ago with regards to our new affiliate programme – Score – please note that we are still on track to migrate existing affiliates on the 1st February 2012. As of the 26th January we are launching our new website Ladbrokes | The betting and gaming affiliate programme by Ladbrokes.

With the 1st February just days away now, we’d like to give you some further details and the necessary actions you will need to take.

You do not need to register a new account via Ladbrokes | The betting and gaming affiliate programme by Ladbrokes. All of your details will be migrated across during the transition process.

We will provide you with your log-in details on the day we launch

Upon logging into your account on the new platform, please check your contact details and update/amend where necessary…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks pj, looking back through my emails I did get the newsletter but not the new log-in details… I emailed Score this morning and am waiting for a reply.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@owldeath2 238678 wrote:

Thanks pj, looking back through my emails I did get the newsletter but not the new log-in details… I emailed Score this morning and am waiting for a reply.

I received the login details on 02-02-2012 00:00. Same username, generated password.

I hope it helps.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)