Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Lack of support from Chipleader & Marcela.

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have some problems with chipleader:

After Taking over VP247, affiliate accounts have been merged into the chipleader backend, but a lot of problems are still open:

1. Subaffiliate stats are lacking
    2. Option to show/change payment option
    3. Payment isnt made.

I have tried to get hold of Marcela and support@chipleader.com. but never get a reply.

When I get in touch with marcela she promises to come back, or we make an appointment when to solve the problems, but the she never comes back, and is not contactable.

Just not good enough.

AP support to customers and affiliates continues to be a joke.

Carl Hostrup

fronkee

I hope everything is clear now Carl!

Have a great day.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well yes and no…..

After having tried to get in contact with you for a couple of weeks with no reply what so ever, hunting you down finally gave some result.

1. Sub affiliate stats are still lacking, but we agreed to skip those. :sarcasm:
    2. Option to show/change payment method is still lacking, but you said that you would change the payment method manually.
    3. Payment made to former VP247 affiliates hadn’t been done because of the chipleader system placing the amounts on wrong accounts. You promised to transfer the amounts to the right accounts.

Thank for your help, but I am sure that a lot of affiliate would appreciate if things were running more smooth.

One thing that I cannot live as a partner of a poker site, is when the poker site just ignores it’s partners, and I am sorry to say but that is the feeling one gets after not being paid, and not getting a reply on any of numerous mails.

Best regards

Carl Hostrup

fronkee

Everything fine now Carl!

Have a great weekend!

Marcela

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I’ve had similar experiences. I’ve tried numerous times to contact support and/or Marcela and have been completely unable to get a reply. I am trying to get my affiliate accounts for AP and UB checked because I have not received any payments for half a year+ (i’ve been involved with other projects and have had health issues). If I am to understand the convoluted stats on chipleader, I’ve been paid several times, but I’ve yet to see the money. Numerous attempts and emails have gone without any reply. Hopefully here in a public forum I might actually be heard.

fronkee

Hi rehder7,

I was looking for your e-mails using this username with no luck.

Please send an e-mail to marcela@chipleader.com with the problems you had.

Have a great day!

Marcela

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)