Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Just posted to say Hi

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    HWPpureSCUMS

Hello everyone

I have just joined your fantastic forum so i thought i would introduce myself.

My name is David Kennedy and I own an online bingo site called Purely Bingo – http://www.purelybingo.com we are very new to the industry and the site is owned and run by 2 bingo players. I think we are the only site not owned by big companies. If anyone wants to join our affiliate program and help us spread the word you will recieve 30% revenue share. We are licensed in Antigua and our license in Malte should be finished in a couple of weeks. I look forward to chatting with you all and thanks.

sipher

Welcome to the forum!

Not to be rude but you need to redesign your site. I would not open up an account on your site. It reminds me of how webpages were designed in the mid 90ies.

Just my 2 cents..

GIncome

yea, a redesign is definetely needed…welcome to the forum

Anonymous
    Inactive

welcome dude, Nice site :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi! Cool site!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome, I think you should keep your site as it is. :stirpot:

Anonymous
    Inactive

…so says the Betfred Bingo affiliate manager

Anonymous
    Inactive

@PokerTitan 136308 wrote:

…so says the Betfred Bingo affiliate manager

:hattip:………………….:roflmao:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome to forum and enjoy your stay! Not bad site, but from SEO point of view, you may need some good contents and redesign!

lois1975

Just a quick update to this one

My First affiliate payment from this company came on Wednesday – even though my account clearly states company name as BALLSUP and payment method BANK TRANSFER a CHEQUE arrived in the mail made payable to BALLSUP BINGO.

Completely useless to me – despite scanning in the cheque with CANCELLED written all over it and sending it to the site owner a new CHEQUE will not be issued until they have received the old one back – even though I dont have a “business” account.

When questioned why the Bank Transfer which is my chosen method of payment was not done I was informed we dont have your bank details – I would presume what is customary is an email requesting these details??

lois1975

Email sent to Cozy Games

Dear Sir/Madam,

As an affiliate with Purely Bingo I would like to request details of the sites Licensing Authority with immediate effect.

I received the following notification from Mr David Kennedy at Purely Bingo

Dear Affiliate

Thank You for signing upto Purely Bingo’s affiliate program. You have been a valued affiliate since the launch of Purely Bingo. Unfortunately after recent activities and the threat of possible legal action we feel our relationship has been compromised and therefore as per are terms and conditions I am writing to give notice of temrination of our agreement with immeadiate effect.

You will be paid any affiliate earnings for a period of 3 month from this date. 16/11/07 this is upto and including 16/02/07.

Please could you remove all references and logos from any associated promotions or web pages as you no longer have authorisation to use them.

Thank You for you business and we wish you future success.

Thanks

David Kennedy

Managing Director
    Purely Bingo Limited

The litigation that Mr Kennedy talks about is in relation to the provision of a user guide and services to the site as a CM. To my mind this is a separate issue but I understand the need to close my affiliate account.

As per Mr. Kennedy’s email, affiliate earnings up until 16/02/2008 are due to me, so to this end I should be able to access my affiliate account until this date in order to track any earnings from my players referred to the site prior to termination of the agreement.

With the account stating Your account has been disabled. Please contact Administrator. I can no longer access these details and keep an eye on any monies due to me. This to my mind, is not good business practice. Hence the request for the Licensing Authority details such that I may forward my complaint to them.

When I entered into the affiliate agreement the account was created with the Company name as: BallsUp yet when I received the cheque (although a Bank Transfer was selected as my chosen payment method) it was made payable to BallsUp! Bingo.

Despite having sent a scanned copy of the cheque cancelled (attached) to Mr. Kennedy he refuses to reissue a cheque to me.

I look forward to your earliest response in this matter.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Nicola Shute

lois1975

correct payment received now yet no access to affiliate account :sarcasm:

lois1975

Update:

Access to affiliate account now available

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)