Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

June Commissions?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Lloyd its the 12th of the month, so you know the question that’s burning in my mind….

Cabbage.jpg

Where’s the cabbage?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Professor,

Marcia here – with an update on the status of the cabbage…

Payment reports have been prepared for this month, and forwarded to those who actually arrange the payments.

Keeping in mind that the 15th falls on Saturday this month…
    Word is that Neteller and PaySpark will be ordered today.
    PayPal will be ordered on Sunday.
    And last but not least, bank wires and checks can be arranged only on Monday when the banks re-open after the weekdend.

And that’s it for the “top-of-the-hour” news… :bigsmile:

Any questions/comments, feel free – you know where to find me….

Later,
    Marcia

Anonymous
    Inactive

So can we therefore expect Neteller payments to hit our accounts today? :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Webzcas,

I haven’t yet received the payment confirmations from Neteller, but I have confirmation from my end that the payment orders were made on Thursday, the 13th.

Hope you see the payment in your Neteller account by now…

Later,
    Marcia

Anonymous
    Inactive

No cabbage at my end Marcia :(

Anonymous
    Inactive

None here either.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Webzcas and kwblue,

Thanks for the posting.

I just checked again, and I have been reassured that Neteller and PaySpark payments will be made TODAY (July 16). The financial clearing house (Proc-Cyber) had a team come in specially on Sunday to take care of this…

Again, thanks for pointing this out to me…

I truly apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience.

Marcia

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just got it. Thanks Marcia :Nod:

Anonymous
    Inactive

No paypal payment though….

HELLO? I know I am getting peanuts…but still..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All,

I just received confirmation on the Neteller and PaySpark payments.
    They look OK – but please let me know as soon as possible, if there is a problem with your payment.

If you prefer to not post a payment issue here in the forum, my direct contact details are:

Email – marciaa@brightshare.com
    MSN – marciaa@spiralsolutions.com

Feel free to contact me anytime.

Later,
    Marcia

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Caligirl – and all PayPal affiliates,

We are having a technical difficulty with the PayPal payments this month. We hope to work it out in a day or two. If you prefer to switch your payment to Neteller or PaySpark, just let me know.

I sent an email to all the PayPal affiliates yesterday (thanks for letting me know it didn’t get to everyone) – will send another one today.

Let me know if you’d like to switch payment methods.

I’ll post updates here as soon as I receive them.

Thanks for your patience and understanding…

Later,
    Marcia

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All,

I have some important information to pass on to everyone regarding this month’s payments, so I felt this was the best forum to reach the most affiliates the quickest.

Due to the “security situation” (to put it delicately) in Israel, we are experiencing unavoidable payment delays this month. Because of the rockets being fired on Haifa, the Home Front authorities have temporarily closed all businesses there, in order to keep the population close to home and to their bomb shelters.

With this, the bank where we arrange bank wire transfers and bank checks is closed. We hope this is a situation that will not continue for more than a day or two. As soon as the banks return to work, the transfers will be made and the checks prepared.

Altho not directly connected to the “situation” we are also experiencing a technical difficulty with PayPal this month. This also we hope will be settled in the next day or two.

Those wishing to change their payment method to Neteller or PaySpark are encouraged to do so. If this is good for you, please fill in and submit an Update form after login at BrightShare AND contact me directly at one of the following:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

Peace,
    Marcia

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Marcia wrote:
    Hi All,

I have some important information to pass on to everyone regarding this month’s payments, so I felt this was the best forum to reach the most affiliates the quickest.

Due to the “security situation” (to put it delicately) in Israel, we are experiencing unavoidable payment delays this month. Because of the rockets being fired on Haifa, the Home Front authorities have temporarily closed all businesses there, in order to keep the population close to home and to their bomb shelters.

With this, the bank where we arrange bank wire transfers and bank checks is closed. We hope this is a situation that will not continue for more than a day or two. As soon as the banks return to work, the transfers will be made and the checks prepared.

Altho not directly connected to the “situation” we are also experiencing a technical difficulty with PayPal this month. This also we hope will be settled in the next day or two.

Those wishing to change their payment method to Neteller or PaySpark are encouraged to do so. If this is good for you, please fill in and submit an Update form after login at BrightShare AND contact me directly at one of the following:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

Peace,
    Marcia

My heart goes out to everyone in Israel. I couldn’t imagine fading that mess every single day. It really puts my problems back in check and I will say a prayer for those of you in Israel.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Bonusgeek,

Thanks for your warm thoughts!

It’s appreciated,
    Marcia

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)