Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

June commission for US affiliates

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    TonyM

Has anyone from the US been paid this month for Junes commission? Sent email to Nicolas(affiliate manager) about this but no replay. I know they had problems in the past and have been late getting them out but it would to nice to be informed.
    Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Sunflower 132241 wrote:

Has anyone from the US been paid this month for Junes commission? Sent email to Nicolas(affiliate manager) about this but no replay. I know they had problems in the past and have been late getting them out but it would to nice to be informed.
    Thanks

Me too, I have sent 2 email ( to xxx@hotmail and contact form ) but there’s no reply, i don’t know what does support mean?

Renée ( Rewards AFF ) reply by email in 2h
    Marcia ( Brightshare ) reply by email in 2h
    …….and much more

AND
    Gamblingwages reply by email in 2weeks or never reply

triple-d

Agree, GamblingWages support by email very slow

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Guys,

GamblingWages June commissions for US players are coming and should all be out within the next week. I would like to offer you a big apology on not providing a better service, but my hands are tied behind my back. I had two people that were hired and did not work out and therefore I am alone again, with no assistance to answer emails. We are bringing two new people in within the next two weeks, so emails should be answered promptly very soon. My sincere apologies for any inconveniences this has caused. In any case, I am always on chat, you can always call me or have me call you and I answer, although admittedly not promptly, to emails sent to nicolas at gamblingwages dot com. I try to get the tickets out, but I am overwhelmed with work, I spend nearly 12 hours a day here and still can’t get everything out.

Things will improve though; I am dedicating myself 110% to make sure this happens.

Kind Regards, :hattip:
    Nicolas Johnson
    GamblingWages Affiliate Manager.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)