Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

June 2007 commissions

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Beyrak

Hi everyone,

I am right in the middle of sorting out affiliate commissions owing for June 2007 and will be emailing you over the day or two.

Please give me 48 hours to reach you and if you don’t hear from me after that time, please feel free to email me at affiliatepayments@mainstreetca.com.

Thanks – please keep your eyes open for my emails and make sure that you have allowed my emails to get through to you. The quicker you respond, the faster I can get your money to you!

Cheers,
    Shannon

Beyrak

Hi again,

Happy 4th of July to our US affiliates! :clapper:

I have now emailed all affiliates with earnings owing to June 2007 and begun issuing payments.

Please check your inbox and if you have not received an email from me please let me know – affiliatepayments@mainstreetca.com.

Cheers,
    Shannon

Beyrak

Hi all – me again!

Sorry I should have added in my previous post that those affiliates who are paid by Neteller will continue to be paid that way.

I don’t email the group of affiliates paid by Neteller as they do not require my assistance to facilitate their payment getting to them. If any of you ever have questions on your earnings and/or wish to change from Neteller to an alternate method please feel free to contact me for a list of current options.

Thanks,
    Shannon

WineGuy

Thanks Shannon.
    I only recently started promoting Mainstreet.
    I’m in Canada, and I got my check for June already in the mail today!
    :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Shannon ROCKS!:rockband:

Beyrak

Hi guys and gals,

First of all thanks for all your kind words!

There are still many affiliates who have not responded to my emails. PLEASE check your inboxes and junk email incase you missed them. My email addy is affiliatepayments@mainstreetca.com

I have paid all affiliates now except those that have NOT responded to my emails regarding payment choices.

I’d really like to get your earnings to you but my hands are tied unless you help me out here. If you know that you are owed earnings to June 2007 and cannot locate my emails – please send one to me.

Have a great weekend!

Thanks,
    Shannon
    affiliatepayments@mainstreetca.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)