Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

July 2007 commissions

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Beyrak

Hello everyone :wavey:

I just wanted to give you a heads up that I will be away from Tuesday July 31st to Monday August 6th. I will be checking in on emails etc. but will have limited internet access.

For the majority of you, we are good to carry on and payments for July will proceed using the same method as for June.

I will contact you in early August if I require clarification on payment. Should you wish to get hold of me before I go, please feel free to – affiliatepayments@mainstreetca.com.

I don’t anticipate payments being delayed whatsoever due to my absence as I will be working on them while I’m away.

Congrats on all your hard work in July!

Have a great weekend and talk to you soon,

Shannon

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hope to see my commissions on time :wink-wink
    Have a nice time Shannon!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the update Shannon!
    You have never let me down as far as receiving commissions due. :)
    I have complete confidence whether your in office or out that I will receive payment on time as usual.
    affiliate 10291

Beyrak

Good afternoon!

We have now sent out the majority of July earnings via the various methods. There are only a handful that I will attend to when I return to the office on Wed. of next week – these are the ones that involve UPS.

I have emailed a few of you requesting information on payment methods. Please check your inboxes and if you did not hear from me that means there are no changes and you will be paid the same way as last month.

Have a great weekend :hattip:
    Shannon

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Again Shannon! Payment received!

Even when your away the dedication you show to your affiliates is exemplary!:)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I got my commissions on time.
    Thx.

Beyrak

Good evening,

I’m back in the office and finished sending all the rest of the commissions to July 2007 to those of you using the above methods.

Thanks to those who responded to my emails for additional information regarding payouts. We try very hard to reach all of you each month and we greatly appreciate the responses back.

That means we’re pretty much done for this month as payments are on either on their way or have reached you by now.

I wish you all great success for August! If you have any questions on payments please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Cheers,
    Shannon

Anonymous
    Inactive

Shannon my payment has not come in yet , Should it be here already or should i give it a few more days .

Beyrak

Good morning,

Yes, please give it a couple more days. Uploads were done on Aug 4/5th (which was a weekend) and then Monday Aug 6th was a statutory holiday here so the upload process would have begun on Tuesday Aug 7th.

Currently the status reads “in progress” – so this is in the works.

Thanks,
    Shannon

@the27offsuit 134707 wrote:

Shannon my payment has not come in yet , Should it be here already or should i give it a few more days .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)