Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

(Job) Graphic / Web Designer Wanted

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We’re after design staff, if you know someone that would be interested tell them to get in contact with us :)

We’re based in Australia (Brisbane & Melbourne) and would prefer someone to work here, however if they’ve got really good work we would consider someone who’s offshore based.

Get in contact with us via jobs@jumbocorporation.com

Thanks, Brad

Job Ad Extract
    ======================

We’re looking for a design guru to help overhaul our existing website (http://www.OzLotteries.com) in addition to other web properties we own. Initially the role is a 3-6 month contract with the opportunity to extend to a full time position at the end of this period.

The Role Will Entitle
    – Complete redesign of 2 to 3 existing websites
    – Improving Ordering interfaces and customer interaction
    – Design from scratch of 2 to 3 new online properties
    – Creation of new marketing materials for new & existing ventures (eg. logos, banners, email templates etc)

Skills You Should Possess
    – Photoshop / Equivalent design software
    – Flash
    – HTML / DHTML
    – CSS
    – Javascript
    – Ability to work closely with programmers

We request that all candidates provide examples of their work with their resume, preferably including current live websites. Applicants with experience in the online gaming industry will be viewed favourably.

Remuneration is flexible and will be assessed based upon the standard of the applicant’s previous work and skills.

If you wish to apply please send your resume (and list of demos) to jobs@jumbocorporation.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Brad,

I just sent you an e mail of my agencies web site.

I recently landed a large client in Manhattan who are putting their business chains online and will let you know when samples become available for your viewing.

Dana

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)