Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

January Commissions?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 76 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, I haven’t been paid yet. Here’s hoping it comes Fri.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    dalster44 wrote:
    Your right its not acceptable.

BUT, atleast we’re now paid and we can move forward. I have always received my payments from V.A. even if a little later than sooner but I have my money.

Still a stand up program that supercedes many programs out there!

dalster44

This is a business. VA already allows themselves 30 days to pay. That’s quite long enough, when you consider how many programs can pay on the 1st of the month, and all others pay by the 3rd week.

Proper systems in place to assure that those who earn you your money are paid in a timely manner, is simply good business sense. What’s the point it getting affiliates upset with you?:baby:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Has everyone except me been paid now?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nina,

Did you contact V.A. through their form at their website as suggested above?

Don’t know if that helped in my case or not, but after I did I was paid a few hours later.

dalster44

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, Dal

Have just done so.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve been paid too, very late anyway.:shots:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok , seems everyone s been paid, now we can start complaining about february comissions. Ill be the first , wheres my $$$

Anonymous
    Inactive
    the27offsuit wrote:
    Ok , seems everyone s been paid, now we can start complaining about february comissions. Ill be the first , wheres my $$$

Except maybe Nina?

Nina, any luck with your payment?

dalster44

Anonymous
    Inactive

No, nothing for me yet. Just checked my email and neteller and nothing. I will email again via the affiliate console and try again.:(

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, I did receive an email. My fault I guess. I thought the minimum pmt was $150, but it is $200. So, I will be waiting another month. Darn.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey, atleast now you why, I have a payout from Trident Share held also because of their minimum, I’m a whopping .27 cents short:unhappy:

dalster44

Viewing 11 posts - 76 through 86 (of 86 total)