Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Jan Payments

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I still haven’t gotten any money from January

Totally uncool

What’s going on Shenaz

Anonymous
    Inactive

I got a reply on Tuesday that it would be in my players account sometime Friday. There given reason for the delay was that I didn’t state a valid payment method before the payment reports were issued…whatever.

Anonymous
    Inactive

mine went into my player account and now I’m waiting on a check and of course I couldn’t get a courier check.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I got nothing yet, and now they’re running like some little punk, not even returning my e-mails

I hate this type of weasel like behaviour, if they wanted to pay me with February’s payment or whatever, i’m a reasonable man, but don’t shovel bullshit my way and insult my intelligence

This shows a complete lack of class on their part, and i’m very dissapointed with Shenaz, a few too many lies, i appreciate honesty, even if it’s bad news, but this “nobody’s home” garbage just don’t fly

I’m ready to dump this chump op, and i know times are difficult for everyone but others are making it work, and i am not an American so there is no legitimate excuse for any of this

Total BS

Anonymous
    Inactive

They sent me an email on Tuesday and said they would make sure that it’s in my players account by Friday…well, nothing. I miss the good ole days of fast payments and superior customer service :drunk2:

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s simple, Absolute cannot be trusted anymore. AP retoractively changed bonus terms and twice now in a month changed T&C’s on affiliates. Now they can’t even pay affiliates. Why would you want to send players here anyways?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I didnt get my january payment yet :(
    Though february payment is on my player account, but January isn’t.

I was on the check payment method until February and in February i changed it to player account as AP requested, but I didnt get any check for January. :(

Moreover when i want to withdraw the money, i cannot select MoneyBookers from the dropdown though it is listed on their payout fee help page and advertised on their website…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Spika,

What is your username so I can take a look at your account.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)