Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Issues With Fortune Affiliates Stats.

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    turboodds

Good day everyone.

I hesitate bringing this up, but after several weeks, i feel I have no choice.

I am having some serious issues with my stats with Fortune Affiliate Backend.

I am not fully experienced, but have noticed some really critical how should i put this. Discrepancies i need to be cleared up.

I do not seem to be getting proper replies, so i was wondering is there anyone here who affiliates for Fortune Affiliates. Mainly Poker Time?

I want to understand my stats and have some issues with them as the majority of my rakes for players are seriously not being tracked at all yet i am being deducted for them.

I just need to have an outsider confirm this as i see it.

I can send my stats minus any account information. It would only be the numbers posrtions and as affiliates you would of course know exactly what it all means.

I am only doing this because i am desperate for help, and feel i am losing here because whether purchased players or non purchased players For April i had 16 players with no generation in rake. And 5 more may.

Yet i am being dedudted for their bonuses. I can fathom 21 players out of say 35 players just sit there and do nothing.

Yet i am lossing and being deducted for them.

Please can anyone help me.

Please reach me at support@getfreepokercash.com or pm me here. Or post to this.

If anyone else experienices these same concerns also please post.

I would like someone outside to check my stats.

Please

GFPC

Webzcas

Hi;

This is being dealt with via email and on GPWA.

turboodds

Its trying to be dealt with but yet nothing is being resolved.

I will post the GPWA stats here for all to see.

can anyone else see the flaw here, and explain that they can see the problem here. 21-22 players show no rake. Yet i am being charged my percentage of the bonuses.

Heres the post.

Ok mate, I do thank you for trying to explain somewhat, but again i dont think your fully understanding what i am saying.

SO let me very specific, i cant any more direct. I do thank you for trying.

OK I have some players yes that have postive rakes on top of 10 you are right.

For those yes i get a percentage that is fine.

Please Please Please look directly in my audit reports mate, i do not know how to fully explain this for several times now.

Here are my stats to show comp given. And rake given. When a player plays the free 10 he does generate rake. Even a bit. But 21 of players show complete ZEROS… do you get that??

Ok i have sent 2 attachments for you to review. You will notice in April, a few players generated rake but notfull 10 but still rake was generated.

But for 16 players it is completely ZERO ZERO ZERO. Meaning they were given the 10 dolllars free. BUt not a penny, a single penny was generated in rake. So how could they have played through the bonus?

Yet i am still being docked for each player my percentages of the rake. Please i urge you, to look into this. I cant explain it any clearer, and i hope you can now see the full problem here with my stats, and i urge all affiliates to check and make sure.

The same for may to a lesser extent. But 5 have not generated a cent in rake, but were given the 10 free ect. How can they have played through all these players there bonuses, and yet not generate a penny or any rake whatsoever.??

PLEASE PLEASE have this corrected, and look into it, i cant continue to email asking for answers. Its so undortunately affiliates have to go through this.

We work hard to get players, and when we are docked for these bonuses, and then do not recoup from their playing it hurts us all as a whole.

I am so definate you will now see the error in my stats and have it re evaluated and fixed.
    I do not want to lodge a formal complaint, and i am trying so hard to be direct and forthcoming as i can, but my main questions and concerns are seriously not being looked at.

Please again, look at these 21-21 players that have not generated anything, even from your own admission you said they played through their bonus. SO if they did based on what you have said, why is no rake attached to them?? At all..

And if in fact they are idle and no rake, meaning they have not played why are they not removed, and affiliates being rebated back.

We should not be responsible for paying for bonuses when the players do not use them.

You are docking affiliates unjustly.

Please again i need these stats corrected.

2 files are attached with my stats.. personal detials voided..

Thank you.

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/steve/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/
    moz-screenshot-6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/steve/
    LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-7.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/
    DOCUME%7E1/steve/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-8.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/steve/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/
    moz-screenshot-5.jpg[/IMG]

Attached Images

problems-getting-answers-fortune-430d1210851129-april.jpg problems-getting-answers-fortune-431d1210851259-may.jpg

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)