Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

ISSUE RESOLVED: iAffiliates not recognising promotional commission

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    DanielIglic

Hello,

I recently signed up with iAffiliates and generated revenue in my first month.

Unfortunately my affiliate stats are currently showing commission at 20% of net revenue not 70%. I have tried a number of times to contact the iAffiliates team through email for clarification on this but haven’t heard back.

Whilst I understand I may get 70% when the payment is made, I would hate to take that risk and then have to chase.

Can anyone help with this? Thanks in advance.

misswigg

If they aren’t responding to you then why would you want to promote them

DanielIglic

@Caseym 237092 wrote:

If they aren’t responding to you then why would you want to promote them

Hi Casey,

I chose iAffiliates as they were promoted/endorsed by this site, have a strong UK presence and was encouraged by their sign up incentives.

Currently waiting for their payment which according to their Ts and Cs should be sent on the 10th. :(

bosshoggs

Hi Emily101:

Thanks for sharing this information here in the forums. Megan will be in touch with iAffiliates to alert them of the issue. Standby for updates…

roma55

Hi Emily101, we should be able to help resolve this quickly. I’ve reached out to my contact at iAffiliates and will let you know as soon as I have an update for you.

misswigg

Once you get paid you should promote someone who doesn’t ignore you :)

roma55

Hi Emily101, I’ve been in touch with iAffiliates and they asked me to PM you contact details. Please check your inbox, and let us know how things work out!

DanielIglic

@Megan 237306 wrote:

Hi Emily101, I’ve been in touch with iAffiliates and they asked me to PM you contact details. Please check your inbox, and let us know how things work out!

Thanks for everyone’s help, much appreciated.

I have contacted iAffiliates with a new email address from CAP, so hopefully things will be resolved.

I did receive a payment from them today, but it appears to be at the lower rate non promotional rate.

roma55

Hi Emily101, I heard things may have gotten sorted out for you? If you can let us know how things turned out, we’d love to hear it!

DanielIglic

@Megan 237615 wrote:

Hi Emily101, I heard things may have gotten sorted out for you? If you can let us know how things turned out, we’d love to hear it!

Hi Megan,

Firstly, thank you very much for putting me in touch with Roi. He was very helpful and quick to respond to my emails. :)

He also endevoured to rectify my commission payment.

At the moment, I have still only received the basic (not promotional) rate on my net revenue. However, Roi assures me that I will receive the difference shortly – at the very latest when my next payment comes through.

Overall, it’s been a very positive experience and I look forward to continuing to work with Roi.

I will update this thread when I receive the rest of my commission.

Thanks everyone!

Emily :)

roma55

Emily101, I’m so glad to hear the update, and will look forward to your next one when you get paid. :bigsmile:

I figured Roi would take good care of you since he is very responsive, so I’m glad you’ll be continuing to work with him.

Let me know if I can ever help out any further!

DanielIglic

@Megan 237632 wrote:

Emily101, I’m so glad to hear the update, and will look forward to your next one when you get paid. :bigsmile:

I figured Roi would take good care of you since he is very responsive, so I’m glad you’ll be continuing to work with him.

Let me know if I can ever help out any further!

Just to confirm I have now received the full commission. Many thanks everyone :)

bosshoggs

@Emily101 237823 wrote:

Just to confirm I have now received the full commission. Many thanks everyone :)

Thanks for the update, Emily101. Hope it’s ok, but I updated the thread to show that the issue has been resolved.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)