Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Is tracking working?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Awesome and thanks for addressing this so fast Aaron:hattip:

Pyatachok

Hi All,

Following on from this issue, and following comments in the poll I created. I am please to inform you that I have been working on a workaround for this and believe I have solved the problem.

Our tracking script has now been modified to detect for an existing affiliate code in the cookie, before reading the new code. If there is an affiliates tag in the cookie, and one present in the URL, it will overwrite the cookie.

E.g. Try this as an example.

1. Clear your cookies.
    2. Visit http://www.32red.com/?BTag=32RedBanAff999999
    3. You will see the BTAG is set to 32RedBan999999
    4. Now try http://www.32red.com/?BTag=32RedBanAff111111
    5. Cookie should have changed to 32RedBan111111

The cookie will only ever be overwritten if a affiliate code is present, e.g. if you refer a player, he comes to our site and then registers, then comes back to 32Red via google – the sale will still be credited to the affiliate.

This is now live on 32Red.com, I am upgrading the other products and will let you know when this has been completed.

Any feedback/problems please get in touch.
    Mark

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sounds good, thanks for being so responsive!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Mark and Aaron thanks for addressing all the issues we have concerns about in such a timely manner. :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Excellent! :bigsmile: Thanks for making the change. Time to give 32Red another look… flat 40% is pretty attractive. :thumbsup:

Pyatachok

Thanks guys.

Please let me know if you spot anything – I have tested until I am blue in the face, but you know what these things are like.

(Poker should also be working this way)

Mark

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sounds good, it’s great to see programs taking an active response to any negative posts :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

The revised cookie works just fine here. :) Thanks again guys…

Anonymous
    Inactive

nice thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s the perfect solution :D Cheers Mark.

giftorgbest

Sounds great

Ukbfvuji

This is nice thing with affiliate URL.But I just want to ask all affiliates on this page : what is your conversion.For example if I have 2000 clicks and 5 downloads and 1 real player – is this conversion good for your oppinion ?

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)