Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Is this true?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sof81

Hello EP team: We are a bit concerned about this information in our foro

Please, let us know any information in order to delete or reply it. We were talking with Uriel (spanish market), but it seems he is not working anymore with you. Thanks!

Europartners Affiliate Program has received several complaints from the gaming community claiming wrongful actions

many Europartners´s players who won jackpots did not get the money in their accounts, but that amount will be credited as a bonus, which is not allowed to withdraw their account the money earned.” (original in spanish)

Hi,

This statement is not true under any circumstance.

turboodds

Interesting. What is the source of that info – I would be very interested in knowing and having a discussion about it.

regards

omaculer

Hello GFPC :chearlead

@GFPC 233191 wrote:

Interesting. What is the source of that info – I would be very interested in knowing and having a discussion about it.

regards

I found the source: http://www.gamblinghispano.com/2011/08/escandalo-en-europartners/

Sonja

Hi,

I do not know who the source of this post is, we’ve tried to look into this but can’t find the source. I have checked with the Operations department for the brands we promote and he assured me that statement has no truth to it.

Robin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)