Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Is this Bet365 affiliate statistics even possible?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

I got this from Bet365 statistics on one day:
    Number of sports bets: 6
    Active sports users: 0
    Sports turnovers: 0.00
    If there were no Active sports users,who placed the 6 bets?
    And there were 6 bets,how can sports turnovers be 0 ?

On another day I found this from Bet365 statistics :
    Sports turnovers: 638.8155
    The minimum digit of bets at Bet365 is 0.01.How can the Sports turnovers’ minimum digit to be 0.0001?

vladcizsol

This is a head scratcher. I am moving thread to Bet365 area so they can look into this for you and provide feedback.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@dom 180685 wrote:

The minimum digit of bets at Bet365 is 0.01.How can the Sports turnovers’ minimum digit to be 0.0001?

I can guess this one ….

All amounts are displayed in GBP, but Bet365 accept over 20 currencies, so somewhere a currency conversion has to take place in order to give you a single value in GBP. This would result in factions of cents/pence.

However, I’ve never seen a report with 4 decimal places on Bet365 myself … always just two places.

I don’t think this is a possible explanation since I’ve never seen a report with any decimal places on deposits.No currency conversion on deposits then no currency conversion on turnovers.

TheGooner;180738 wrote:
    I can guess this one ….

All amounts are displayed in GBP, but Bet365 accept over 20 currencies, so somewhere a currency conversion has to take place in order to give you a single value in GBP. This would result in factions of cents/pence.

However, I’ve never seen a report with 4 decimal places on Bet365 myself … always just two places.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@dom 180782 wrote:

I don’t think this is a possible explanation since I’ve never seen a report with any decimal places on deposits.No currency conversion on deposits then no currency conversion on turnovers.

I disagree …

If you don’t have a currency conversion on turnovers – then HOW can you get a single number to reflect turnover as soon as you have players with more than two currencies ?

Simply – you can’t.

All value amounts on the report have to be converted to a common base in order to display meaningful values as a single number.

You misunderstood me. If there is a currency conversion on turnovers,there should be a currency conversion on deposites too.But I can’t see a currency conversion on deposites.

TheGooner;180797 wrote:
    I disagree …

If you don’t have a currency conversion on turnovers – then HOW can you get a single number to reflect turnover as soon as you have players with more than two currencies ?

Simply – you can’t.

All value amounts on the report have to be converted to a common base in order to display meaningful values as a single number.

Danman

Hi Dom,

Please could you provide me with your bet365 affiliate username so we can investigate this for you?

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Tom,

I have pm you all the details and hope to know what’s going wrong as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Dom

tomgalanis;180814 wrote:
    Hi Dom,

Please could you provide me with your bet365 affiliate username so we can investigate this for you?

Thanks,

Tom

Danman

@dom 180685 wrote:

I got this from Bet365 statistics on one day:
    Number of sports bets: 6
    Sports turnovers: 0.00
    If there were no Active sports users,who placed the 6 bets?
    And there were 6 bets,how can sports turnovers be 0 ?

Hi Dom,

I can confirm that the bets were placed on 10th October, but were settled on the 11th, which is when players are logged as being active. I haven’t had a chance to delve in to what the bets actually were, but I’d be confident it was someone placing an antepost bet rather than a delay in the settlement.

For those affiliates whose currency of choice is anything other than UK Sterling – in your case you selected Renminbi (RMB), stats are reported to assist you in understanding the reality of your figures. As such, turnover and profit figures are exchanged at the day’s rate and duly reported in your chosen currency in the system, which is why we see the peculiarity of four decimal places.

Sports turnover can’t be 0.0001 in any of our currencies as that would fall beneath the minimum threshold (we don’t accept Zimbabwean currency!), but the four decimal places are in place to avoid the conjecture of rounding up or down and is aimed at providing fairness to affiliates whose players bet in a variety of currencies.

This process doesn’t happen with deposits, where figures are rounded up/down – it’s clearly not as important as affiliates are not paid on deposits and will not have any great sway over any deposit/profit margin calculations our affiliates might aim to produce.

I hope this answers your questions!

Thanks,

Tom

tomgalanis;180997 wrote:
    turnover and profit figures are exchanged at the day’s rate and duly reported in your chosen currency in the system, which is why we see the peculiarity of four decimal places.

How many kinds of currency do my players have?

And there’s another strange case of statistics on 2008-4-17:
    Number of sports bets: 0
    Sports turnovers: 2125

Danman

@dom 181000 wrote:

And there’s another strange case of statistics on 2008-4-17:
    Number of sports bets: 0
    Sports turnovers: 2125

Hi dom,

The turnover will again be from sports bets placed before this date. The Active sports users column in your report was added after this date and data was not added to the system retrospectively in this case.

For any other stats related queries, we urge affiliates to email support@365affiliates.com or just give us a call!

Thanks,

Tom

You didn’t answer my first question,Tom:

tomgalanis;181002 wrote:
    Hi dom,

The turnover will again be from sports bets placed before this date. The Active sports users column in your report was added after this date and data was not added to the system retrospectively in this case.

For any other stats related queries, we urge affiliates to email support@365affiliates.com or just give us a call!

Thanks,

Tom

Danman

dom,

I’m having a report compiled – you’ve got a fair few players! Will let you know as soon as I have it.

Just to reinforce, queries of this kind will be dealt with faster if they come through our affiliate support box.

Thanks,

Tom

Danman

I’ve just sent you an email dom confirming the currencies your players bet with.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Top work Tom
    :hattip:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)