Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Is there a checkbox on federal taxes?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

It appears if I register as a democrat I get a tax form with a checkbox to skip taxes?

Can anyone confirm this please?

No wonder they want to raise taxes all day, I would too if i could collect it and not pay for them.

voodooman
    allfreechips;196252 wrote:
    It appears if I register as a democrat I get a tax form with a checkbox to skip taxes?

No wonder they want to raise taxes all day, I would too if i could collect it and not pay for them.

Not only do you get to skip paying taxes, you would also be excluded from the effects of global warming… or cooling. So go for it, sign up today. :tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is there a checkbox on federal taxes?

Sorry chips, there is no such form, the democratic party just sends electronic notices to the IRS to excuse us from taxes. Guess its’ too bad Bush spent his time burning the constitution, instead of setting up the same deal for republicans.

really Chips, where do you come up with these? :sarcasm:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I dont come up with them is the funny part lol, I see then happening non stop with the new lobbiest cabinet we were promised we wouldnt see. Please dont speak about the constitution as its being pissed on right now. And if you followed me you would know I was not a bush supporter or even McCain. We need to seperate goverment from the daily lives and business in this country the way it was supposed to be.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Chips, i’m curious as to what parts of the constitution you think are being violated?

I’ll certainly agree that the “Stimulus” package passed in the house contains a ton of “Relief/Welfare” and that they should be more honest about that. That’s not a constitutional issue though, it’s marketing.

And if you have people/media sources that seriously make allegations such as “check boxes on tax forms”, you should find some new, honest, accurate news sources.

Anonymous
    Inactive

OPk if you didnt pick up the sarcasm on the checkbox as I see dems dont pay the taxes they vote for I cant help you mutch.

Did you know we should have a representitive for for every 50 thousand people in this country?

Anonymous
    Inactive

The actual text of the constitution:

The Number of Representatives shall not exceed one for every thirty Thousand, but each State shall have at Least one Representative;

that doesn’t say 1 for every 30,000, it says not “exceed”, so limiting total membership to 435 is totally constitutional. In fact reducing it to 50, would be constitutional, but against the intent of it’s authors.

this sentence,

and until such enumeration shall be made, the State of New Hampshire shall be entitled to chuse three, Massachusetts eight, Rhode Island and Providence Plantations one, Connecticut five, New York six, New Jersey four, Pennsylvania eight, Delaware one, Maryland six, Virginia ten, North Carolina five, South Carolina five and Georgia three.

would have required me to have more than 50 in the house, until the 1790 census was complete. Once a census is completed, this clause essentially expires.

Now Chips, are saying that you would rather have 10,000 members of the house, instead of 435? I know you wouldn’t wish that on your worst enemy (well maybe). I personally think 435 is pretty good, anywhere between 300-500 seems about right to me. I think the UK has nearly 700 MPs

So you were joking about the checkbox? Cause i wasn’t joking about the democrats using the electronic notification.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Actually yes with more, they would not push through the bullshit laws they do now with the inner circle elite group they think they are and we let them be.

Goverment has overstepped its bounds huge and we just sit around and pay for them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@allfreechips 196387 wrote:

Actually yes with more, they would not push through the bullshit laws they do now with the inner circle elite group they think they are and we let them be.

Goverment has overstepped its bounds huge and we just sit around and pay for them.

they’d just be more elite groups and complete chaos. Perhaps rethink that statement.

Stop listening Rush, Coultier and Hannity. They’re bad for the country and just want to cash in on division.

I’ve been saying it for years, the America people are sheep.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Lol, thats the exact I say.. people are too complacent. And I havent listened to rush for over 3 years BTW.. and Hanity is over the edge so I dont give much credit. MSNBC is over the edge the other way.

Either way BOTH SIDES ARE CRAP.. people need to STOP pointing at the other side and and realize both parties are on the same side against US!

Ive said this quite a few times here and i get put into the “other side” because I say things people dont want to believe.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@allfreechips 196406 wrote:

Either way BOTH SIDES ARE CRAP.. people need to STOP pointing at the other side and and realize both parties are on the same side against US!

Ive said this quite a few times here and i get put into the “other side” because I say things people dont want to believe.

Your right man, last week the Republicans, this week the Democrats.

Have you read each group had (HAD) :wink-wink to go out on a 3 day retreat to get some R & R so they can plan OUR next year. LOL

Now today, another appointee (well, her husband ) forgot to pay his taxes.:flush:

Hey who said there is a check box on that Democrat registration?

I thought you joking :roflmao:

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)