Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Is the holiday season = lack of signups for you?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree, I see roughly same amount of traffic, a little less money moving around…

Anonymous
    Inactive

my traffic dropped slightly and depositors are small. but it all makes sense.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Has anyone found the xmas day yeilds some late suprises?

With the presents out the way, the pub closed at 3pm and the xmas dinner resurfacing in burp form, do you find that xmas day night is good for turnover/traffic?

poluroud20

From what I have seen over the last 4 years is that the Christmas period is the most fruitful – especially inbetween Xmas Day and New Year’s Day :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Chris – AffiliateClub.com 148481 wrote:

From what I have seen over the last 4 years is that the Christmas period is the most fruitful – especially inbetween Xmas Day and New Year’s Day :)

Yep, those days tend to be good! :santa2:

WineGuy

OK, I think I see a pattern here :(
    It’s a bit slow for me.
    Sorry to bump this old thread.:santa2:

ClubCont

I think most would agree that the time leading up to Christmas slows down and by mid to late January things pick up once the ‘spend for Christmas’ mentality wears off on players. Economy might be tanking but don’t see things dropping too bad on my end here.

Anonymous
    Inactive

A little slow here too. Still the Dec 26th to Jan 3rd-ish is always a busy time for UK sports bettors as there is so much football played, so in previous years, it’s all evened out.

Lucretia

December is a typical slow month, players do not deposit often because it is an expensive month and january will be low too because of bills to be paid for the whole year. But a few good players can make all the difference. :wink-wink

R.

blackjack games online

add blackjack link (send PM)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hasn’t really slowed down much here, but winners are holding on to their winnings and that influences the bottom line negatively.

Unforaodoma

Thanks for bumping this thread, I was about to start one lol ! :flush:

This is the first December month as an affiliate and I was wondering if anyone else is feeling some kind of slowdown, makes me glad it’s not just me.

November was really good then now December, is the total opposite.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Traffic is more or less the same, some signs of slowing down a bit – however significant decrease in new depositing players and deposits. Still doing good with ‘old’ regular players regarding earnings… not brilliant like Sep/Oct/Nov but good enough.

This is typical for December when people are spending more time doing shopping than betting/gambling. However a lot of people will also receive X-mas bonus on top of their salaries so that might help a bit in last week of the year.

January will be very slow, especially first 2 weeks – lot of people going skiing or soak up some sun down south…

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)