Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

IOG – A no show!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I came to this forum to see “no post in the last 30 days” so I did a search for the last year and found not one post by an IOG representative. Why even have a forum on a popular site if you are not going to get the most bang for your buck? Your lack of participation shows your lack of passion and interest in affiliates!

Anyone know any “good” playtech programs?

Anonymous
    Inactive

axl,

You are quite correct that I haven’t posted “very often” and we aim to change that here at IOG. You will start to see regular posts with updates and news of what we are up to.

I would like to think that the reason that we don’t have many posts here is because we have very good personal relationships with our affiliates who believe that we are approachable either over the phone or email.

Nevertheless, expect to see much more from us on here in the near future.

Thanks,

Anonymous
    Inactive

IOG has been one of the best Playtech partners I have worked with and I don’t think that will be changing.

axl – maybe no news is good news! ;)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree, I have only Fair Poker, but everything is very smooth.

:)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was referencing the fact that there have in deed been inquiries to IOG but I believe Garys post above was the first time anyone from IOG has responded in this forum.

I was using this lack of response as an indicator of the kind of support I can expect if I join up. In my opinion all questions deserve some kind of response and the fact that no one answered those questions made me leery.

Maybe things are changing :la-de-da:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi axl,

What I normally do is send affiliates pm’s. I tend to find that most of the queries are specific to a particular affiliate, and rather than making public the ‘conversation’ that we have, I prefer to do it in a more personal manner.

Should you choose to work with us, and I sincerely hope that you do, you will find that you will receive top-notch treatment.

If you ever have any questions then please let me know and I will do my best to get back to you in a timely manner.

Thanks,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)