Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Introducing Premier Affiliate Network & The Sun Bingo (UK)

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone – it’s been a while since I last posted on CAP! :)

Premier Affiliate Network (PAN) is an independent network provider which is part of the iLG Group of companies. For more information about our full network service, and how we differ from other networks please visit http://www.premieraffiliates.com

We have recently launched the Sun Bingo Affiliate programme on our network and would like to invite you to work with us. We are focusing on partnering with bingo and gaming specific affiliates at this time who have UK based website traffic and promotions listed on site.

You can read more about the Sun’s programme terms in full here: http://www.premieraffiliates.com/advertisers/sun_bingo/

The comission incentive is as follows:

• £20 CPA or
    • 35% rev share for 6 months.

* As a Premier Affiliate Network partner, you will also receive exclusive promotion and ad hoc commission incentives which will not be available on other networks. We are aiming to work with you and the merchant to further develop the comission offering from the learning’s collected during the initial launch period (after 3 months).

I’d like to encourage you to sign up and join PAN today. Becoming a member is easy – all you need to do is complete an affiliate application here:
    http://affiliate.premieraffiliates.com/affiliates/ai_affiliatesignup1.php

When you have been approved to the network, you can join the Sun’s affiliate programme and start earning commissions with this popular UK brand.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions at all, I look forward to welcoming you aboard our team! Thanks for reading this rather lengthy post :-)

Regards
    Lee-Ann
    leeann@premieraffiliates.com

giftorgbest

The comission incentive is as follows:

• £20 CPA or
    • 35% rev share for 6 months.

I don’t think they are good terms. a high CPA or lifetime rev share is necessary.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for your feedback with regards to the Sun Bingo’s affiliate terms. We are currently communicating all of these comments back to the Sun and will be meeting with them to catch up in the early part of next week to discuss in more detail.

I would like to add, that as a Premier Affiliate Network member, you will be entitled to exclusive promotional deals for your target audience, as well as ad hoc incentive bonuses.

I’d like to encourage you to sign up to the network and trial the programme on the current offer during the interim launch period, so that we can begin working together in the long term – and make this programme more profitable for you and successful for the Merchant.

Please feel free to e-mail me directly if you would like to discuss this in more detail. leeann@premieraffiliates.com

Thanks
    Lee-Ann

owldeath2

I have to say I signed up with these guys today. Both Lee Ann and Simon have been very helpful, they understand the industry and it has been a pleasure working with them to date. Normally working with networks is not ideal and not my preferred option but they were so nice and made it easy i def. recommend

Anonymous
    Inactive

6 months is not too good.
    I guess the trust factor that comes with a big brand might encourage more sign-ups, but whether that can outweigh the lack of lifetime commissions is doubtful..
    Especially with bingo and their chatrooms – players can get pretty loyal to a site..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Guys – thank you for the positive comments, we really do appreciate it :-)
    I have taken all your comments on board and will be feeding back to the merchant at our next catch up session to see if we can move on this at all at this point.

We will have some great promotional offers running in December via our network, more details on these will follow in due course.

Please feel free to contact us at any time we like to hear from you: info@premieraffiliates.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)