Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Integrity Payments for May

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you very much for the heads up, professor, I appreciate it. ;)

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Professor wrote:
    Jenny Ryan PM’ed me again and explained that payments sent via wire transfer/ACH had experienced an “error”. Payments would be resent this week and should be received by the effected affiliates no later then Friday.

I am still waiting for mine and will keep you posted.

Hi All … I know this is a novel, but take 5 mins and have a read:

I have you ask you guys this … I notice you put ‘”error”’ above in quotes. Typically when I see this used around the ‘net, or in person actually, it’s used to almost make fun or highlight the loose use of the word.

So in this case, to me, it means that there really wasn’t an error and I’m just calling it that – I actually didn’t call it an error, I called it a corrupted file on submit – but that certainly qualifies as an error. So it’s not a misnomer, but since it’s surrounded in quotes I get that feeling that you don’t believe me.

So my question is this: If you don’t believe me, what do you think the truth is? Do you think I’m trying to pocket this money? Do you think we’re going to keep it and go drinking on the weekend?

My mandate as the affiliate manager is to show all affiliates the best return I can for investing their traffic with us. Now, granted, I’m relatively new on the scene, but wouldn’t we all agree that ripping off an affiliate would be extremely short term thinking? I would say that if anybody made the choice to rip off an affiliate then they would also be making the choice to stop getting traffic from that affiliate – and any other affiliate that affiliate can tell the story to.

Most of you know that I have been working around the clock this month to actually do the merger and then iron out the kinks afterwards. On top of that, we had to collect payment details from a foreign system. This might not mean anything to some of you, but this is like throwing a PHP programmer into an ASP environment – you know what you want to do, but don’t exactly know how to get there. The bottom line is that it was a huge job and is not easily done.

So, don’t break out the worlds smallest violin for me – I’m not complaining, I love my job and enjoy working with you all – just trying to let you guys in on the reality of the situation. The reason I’m bringing this up is that some of you are posting with genuine hostility like we’re doing it on purpose or trying to get away with a sneaky trick.

I certainly wish it would’ve been a seamless integration and we could’ve grouped all your payments with the CR payments at the start of June. Unfortunately, the reality of the situation is such that this was a very large, time consuming job and there are real people over here working as quickly as possible to get all this done for you. I do NOT go home after work laughing to myself, “hahaha, those affiliates are going to wait for that payment … if I even send it all … Muahahhahahaha”. Totally the opposite, it keeps me up at night! I’m serious! The happier you guys are, the more traffic you send us and the more profitable our affiliate program is. That’s how I measure success on this end.

Most of the issues are now sorted out – but if you still have an outstanding issue, just email me with it and we’ll get it sorted out for you. If it takes me a day or two (or three – this month, but normally I’ve been able to keep a 24 hour email response time) to get back to you and get the issue sorted … just remember that this data is incredibly sensitive and I can’t just take the brute force method to it. Solving each of your situations takes time and serious attention. I am going through the issues as quickly as possible while maintaining accuracy.

So are we a team or what?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow, really nice post, Ryan. I think people understand your dilemma and this personal post to us affiliates was a super nice gesture.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The more you post Ryan the more respect you are gaining, not that you didnt have any in the first place!!

I like your honesty and it’ll gain you business of that Im sure.

vladcizsol

Jenny I received my wire transfer this afternoon. Hopefully yours will be arriving shortly, you too Allan.

Thanks for the assistance Ryan :bigsmile:

You’re ok in my book :cheers:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for keeping me posted throughout, professor…. I’ll be expecting it soon, glad you got yours :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

As you may have read here I had a somewhat goofy set of circumstances with ICL during the transition. Well, Ryan handled it completely, what a Professional he is!
    Thanks Ryan! :happydanc

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ryan,

You are getting too much praise you better do something outrageous just to halt your newfound cult like status!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just a quick update….I received my May commissions. Thank you Ryan and Professor :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for taking time to come and post that here. I appreciate it.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)