Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Integration trouble with the CCC group?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Did anybody else get an email stating CR had changed their links and log in info due to the integration of the CCC into their group. I am waiting to hear if they disconnected my existing CR links but have recieved no answer.

This is critical information and your email could have been more specific. Please respond to my email.

Brian

Anonymous
    Inactive

don’t receive

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All,

The integration is going smoothly. :cheers:

The email he is referring to is a new account notification that has been created at CasionRewards for him. We tried to map everybody over to existing accounts at CR if possible. For obvious, reasons we need to be very cautious on mapping people over – i.e. we need to be sure it’s the right destination account. So, if we weren’t sure, we just created a new account for you at CR and mapped the players into that.

We can merge the accounts during this week for people that get back to us and can verify ownership of an existing account.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ryan my original question and the ones I have been emailing you is what is the status of my original trackers i have with CR. Are they still valid?

Brian

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Brian,

Yes, all existing CR accounts are still valid.

I’ve emailed you back as well with greater detail.

Anonymous

Hi Ryan,

Yes, all existing CR accounts are still valid

I think what he means is do the link codes we have been using: still track our traffic so that we are getting credit for the players sent?

I’m sure the answer is yes, but this is something we don’t want to make any mistake about.

thanks for clearing this up Bud.

S.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wanted to follow up and let all know Ryan got back to me and all is fine, thanks Ryan.

Brian

Anonymous
    Inactive
    bb1webs wrote:
    Hi Ryan,

I think what he means is do the link codes we have been using: still track our traffic so that we are getting credit for the players sent?

I’m sure the answer is yes, but this is something we don’t want to make any mistake about.

thanks for clearing this up Bud.

S.

Of course:

All old integrity style links are still working and getting registered on the CR side and you are getting credit for those players.

All existing CR accounts (by this I mean, accounts that existed previously and were not just created to map integrity players over to) still work. So, if you had an account with us, but I created a new account for you and put your integrity players into it, you don’t have to use the new CR account for your links … you can use the existing account you had, and I can map the players over from your newly created account to your existing one. If you had a new CR account created, it was only because we could not be sure the existing account was yours.

If you were giving a new CR account and had your ICL (integrity) players mapped over into them, you can also use the new CR accounts linking codes.

So, as you can see … no matter which linking codes you use, you’re data is being recorded and you are being given credit for it.

I am encouraging people to update their links to a CR account linking code as I can’t guarantee that 6 months from now the old ICL linking codes will be current, etc … so … we won’t kill them, but if we do updates, it will only be to the CR ones.

Any questions?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)