Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Instant payment of affiliate commission

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there,

Our cashier and affiliate system (BAS) has since last week been updated with a brand new commission payment system.

Normally affiliates have to request an automated payment which is processed around the 15th of each month.

Since the last upgrade it is possible for affiliates to withdraw their commission at any time just by accessing our affiliate system and request a payment.

The affiliate can choose the payment method of his choice in order to withdraw his commission.

More news coming soon!

Merry Christmas to you all:santa2:

Sierk

Anonymous
    Inactive

i did a withdrawal to webdollar but webdollar wont let me do a withdrawal to neteller. is this because i have to make a deposit there first?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi There,

If you are trying to withdraw your commission from the BAS system via Webdollar to your Neteller account you should not experience any difficulties.

A deposit is not required to withdraw your commission.

Can you please provide me with your affiliate details so I can take a look into it? (refxxxx_x).

regards

Sierk

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just tried to withdrawl from webdollar via bank draft and it was declined – any idea why?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Holis,

Can you please provide me with the details of your Affiliate account so I can take a look into it? (preferable your reference code; refxxxx_x)

Thanks

Sierk

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)