Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Income Access servers too slow

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve only been promoting thru Income Access for about a week. I’ve noticed that the servers are very slow. Try clicking on one of your banners and it takes a very long time to send you to the site. The click takes you to the Income Access site first before routing you to the Poker site. (in my case, i am trying to get to the Absolute Poker site). Sometimes, it just times out and you go nowhere. I imagine this is potentilly causing me some lost customers. Is it always like this or is it something new? Has anyone else experienced this?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve been really pleased with my results at Ultimate Bet, but yeah, the page did load slow when I tried my banner today.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Guys,

Not sure what the problem might be here but I’ll certainly look into it to see what can be done.

Acekicker, can you let me know where the link to Absolute Poker is on your site. I’d like to check it out for myself.

Thanks
    Jennifer

Anonymous
    Inactive

I ran into a similar problem yesterday where the Ultimate Bet banner got hung up and would not load on my site. It’s fine today.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m still having problems today. It got better for awhile, but got worse again. Right now, it’s timing out whenever I click a banner.

Anonymous
    Inactive

After further investigation, it don’t think it has anything to do with a slow server. I works great when I use Firefox browser, but doesn’t work well when I use Internet Explorer. I don’t know why……

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Acekicker,

Trying to figure out what might be happening here. We haven’t been able to duplicate this problem ourselves and as now we haven’t heard this from any other affilite. I’d really like to try to fix this.

When you get a chance can you either PM or email me at jennifer@incomeaccess.com or give me a call at 514-849-8595.

Thanks
    Jennifer

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just checked my link, and there’s no problem for me with either Internet Explorer or Firefox.

I know IE can be very dumb about making DNS requests sometimes. Clearing the cache might make it behave better for you AceKicker.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just wanted to post a bit of a status update here.

It seems that this is a user specific issue related to IE 6.0

We haven’t been able to duplicate this problem here and we haven’t heard of this issue from anyone else… fingers crossed :)

If anyone does run into this problem can you let us know as it might help us and AceKicker to be able to sort this out.

Thanks
    Jennifer

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)