Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

In regards to Bewinners being suspended from CAP

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    turboodds

Recently we have seen Bewinners be listed as Rogue on the AGD. We have also seen many webmasters and websites list them as a Predatory Affiliate Program as well.

Just today the GPWA formally announced that Bwin is suspended for violating thier code of conduct because they failed to supply affiliates with their old affiliate terms and conditons.

My question is to the managment of CAP (Warren and others) – Will CAP also suspend Bwin and Bewinners from Sponsorship as well? These terms were also asked for over here as well.

I am requesting until Bewinners can provide this required document and stop with the predatory terms and conditions that they also be suspended here.

Please advise

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bwin has stopped all communications here from what I can see.

As far as I know availability to affiliates is one of the criteria for having a forum here, but I am not sure.

I am not sure Warren will show up here at the forum before heading on to Vegas for next week’s meetings. If he doesn’t I will be sure to let him know what happened when I see him there.

voodooman

@Dominique 223769 wrote:

I am not sure Warren will show up here at the forum before heading on to Vegas for next week’s meetings. If he doesn’t I will be sure to let him know what happened when I see him there.

Does he not have a lap-top computer? I think management needs to get more involved at CAP because as far as I’m concerned this forum is just filled with echo’s lately.

Pity, because I have always been a supporter of CAP through thick and thin. :bored:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, you’re right about that…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)