Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Important Announcement to Neteller Affiliates regarding July 06 payments

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All,

This posting is especially for those affiliates receiving their monthly commission payment via Neteller.

We apologize that a portion of our Neteller payments this month will be delayed by a day or two.

As most of you already know, our offices are located in Northern Israel. Given the “situation” here (bombs flying overhead until two days ago), the Home Security Office closed all offices in the North over a month ago. Therefore, for the past five weeks we have been working from positions scattered all over the country. Some at home, some at friends’ and relatives’ who live further south, some even out of the country.

As if that weren’t enough, during the last three weeks, many of our team have been called into reserve duty in the army.

While we have continued to work all this time, it has caused lags in communication. For this reason, we really do apologize, but some Neteller payments will be made a day or two late this month.

I offer all the above, not as an excuse, but as an explanation. We remain dedicated to paying our affiliates in a timely manner and truly regret this delay.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this situation.

Marcia

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Marcia,

I am very sorry to hear that.

I hope all this will stop for good.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Those are things out of your control, I hope this whole thing ends soon and your all safe!

vladcizsol

Thanks for the update Marcia. I was beginning to wonder where the cabbage was…

John_and_Mary_Evans_sitting_by_70_lb_cabbage.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you to everyone for your kind words, support and understanding.

Marcia

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys,

I am pleased to inform that all July 2006 Neteller payments have now been confirmed as paid. :happydanc

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Marcia

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hmmm I did not recieve mine.

Aff id is CFFE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi GambleHarder –

Thanks for your comment – I’ve sent you an email (to your own email – not here on CAP) in response to your posting.

Just for general information: we arrange payment on commissions of $100 minimum. Any unpaid balances are rolled over to the next month.

Ciao,
    Marcia

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)