Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

I’m not getting your emails/promotion

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I’ve been trying to get on the affiliate mailing list for over a year or more.

Today I find out that a promotion that we have with you expired in May, but I find out about it on June 2nd so needless to say I’m NOT a happy camper having to scramble to update my sites AFTER the fact so that I don’t have out-dated information and upset my visitors/members.

I made the request to be added to the distribution list several months ago via my admin. (who gets your mailings) and she was told by Gordon that I would be added.

My admin. usually forward the emails that she gets from you to me, but I’m not cool with that route anymore so what can we do to make this happen?

Thanks
    Robin

Lenny

Hi Robin,

Please PM me your preferred email address so I can investigate.

Regards,
    Gordon

vladcizsol

Gordon this is a VERY common occurance and the prime reason we are adding a sticky “Latest Newsletter” thread to each certified partner area.

Please remember to post a copy of your latest newsletters and promotions there as they are released :hattip:

Lenny
    Professor wrote:
    Gordon this is a VERY common occurance and the prime reason we are adding a sticky “Latest Newsletter” thread to each certified partner area.

Please remember to post a copy of your latest newsletters and promotions there as they are released :hattip:

Good plan.

Will do.

Regards,
    Gordon

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Gordon, I’ve PM’d you with my prefered email addy.:)

BTW I appreciate you inviting me to dinner while in the Bahamas at CAP Spring Break! My meal was wonderful! You can’t go wrong with surf & turf. Sorry I had to leave so early.

I really enjoyed hanging out with you guys. Can’t wait to do it again. :happydanc

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)