Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

iGaming SEO Clinic with Paul Reilly: Submit Your Site to Get Evaluated

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    bosshoggs

@allfreechips 238818 wrote:

Thanks for this one, its aleays great to see your own work get the once over :)

You lucky dog! That is so cool that your site was picked… seriously! It was a surprise to us until we got the presentation slides! It seems like Paul offered up some awesome info on your site, as well as the other “winners.” At the same time, I hope the info shared overall was helpful to all guests.

We should be getting the webinar recording in a bout a week… once it’s ready, I’ll be sure to share with all.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good webinar.

I had intended to attend this one live but I misread the time of the event and got there at the end. But I was actually attending another webinar at the same time. I thought I would be so clever.

I learned some new things too – sitewide links can be damaging.
    I was remined about something I already knew – transactional keywords.

I was also amused about his classification of sites, especially the category of ‘failed affiliates’. Doubtless due to not doing SEO effectively.

bosshoggs

We just released the iGaming SEO Clinic Webinar Recording… You can check it out here:

iGaming SEO Clinic: Video Now Available

Bottom line, great webinar. Paul shared some excellent techniques to iGaming Affiliates on how you can really step-up your SEO power… and gave some excellent site evaluations that share great tips for everyone.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)