Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

iGaming Business Magazine Jul/Aug08

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

So I got this magazine a little while ago and decided to have a quick look just now..

So the first thing I did was open to the contents page to see if anything catches my eye immediately..

The first thing i noticed was ‘Where are the girls?’ – Page 50…
    My first thought was ‘ooooh wonder what thats about’

So i turn to page 50 and there is an article about Preparing a Better Gaming Future.. so I keep turning the pages back and forth, hoping that what I saw was a mistake, or that the pages were stuck together or something, and I’d just been blind and missed it..

Nope.. nothing about girls at all.. I must admit I was slightly disappointed..

So just wondered what happened.. I noticed that the heading of that article wasn’t in the contents, nor was the Virgin one on the next page..
    Anyone else a little confused?

:(

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wierd??? I will speak to the editor and ask about that one – As I to would like to know now where are the girls?? Oh and the Virgin article is in the contents it is “Simon Burridge Discusses Player Retention”

giftorgbest

Can you provide an electronic edition of this magazine? Thank you

Anonymous
    Inactive

Unfortunately the magazine is a little to big to digitise but if you PM me your address I will put you down for a free subscription if you like.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)