Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

If the bill passes will we have to shut down our sites?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Will you have to shut down your site?
    No.

Why?

You can host in the UK, if you are worried about hosting in the US.

Domains registered.. if they are with a registrar in the US, records from registrar can be subpoenaed, but if they are with a UK register.. This won’t happen. (Seen it happen)

You can also put a big fat disclaimer on your page, if you are a citizen of these countries, or these states.. You are not allowed to gamble online, and can only use the website for information purposes. (Just like with adult)

alternatives, sell your domains to me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Why would you even need a disclaimer?

Just put:

If you are a US player, sorry you have such a fuck-witted government but feel free to enjoy our site as we really don’t give a shit about Monkey boy and his bible-bashing band of psychotic war-mongers.

Anonymous
    Inactive

any more insight on the issue?

Anonymous
    Inactive

And if we could say that all the bad things this government made, were concerning gambling, but we can’t…
    I’m of the opinion that from time to time, governments have to change, or they get to powerful. Even on my country, I am not from a specific party. I just want them to rotate.
    But from what I’ve seen at US, I prefer democratics to republicans. 1000x times more.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, you will need to shut down your sites. If you don’t your anus may never fell the same.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Only US affiliate may have issues but there are ways around to avoid having to shutdown your sites if it ever came to that.

yorktown
    Captain wrote:
    Yes, you will need to shut down your sites. If you don’t your anus may never fell the same.

Question for attorney:

Would it be a Federal “Pound Me in the Ass Prison”? Do they allow conjugal visits?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Captain wrote:

Captain are you saying that American affiliates are finished ?

What about CAP ??

:dontget:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Antione,
    Yes, I am saying that US affiliates are finessed whether they want to believe that or not. Those that are US affiliates will be breaking the new law once it is incited. I don’t think Cap will exist in the near future, but it is not my site to decide what it’s future is. The Professor is the one to ask about that.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Captain wrote:
    Hey Antione,
    Yes, I am saying that US affiliates are finessed whether they want to believe that or not. Those that are US affiliates will be breaking the new law once it is incited. I don’t think Cap will exist in the near future, but it is not my site to decide what it’s future is. The Professor is the one to ask about that.

Holy Cow … the Apocalpse came sooner than expected.

:nervous:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    aleph wrote:
    Holy Cow the Apocalpse came sooner than expected.

:nervous:

Unfornatally!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just bought the domain http://www.captains-free-anus-protectors.com this evening.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Captain wrote:
    I just bought the domain http://www.captains-free-anus-protectors.com this evening.

Nice domain, you should have a booming business there :hehe:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    villa10 wrote:
    There’s already a bill in the Congress to regulate or ban the Online Prescriptions.

And yet, with or without a federal law in place they’ve been shutting down Rx programs and seizing accounts since what, 2001? I think we all know people burned there, be it by lost commissions or much worse. I know quite a few.

With the passage of this bill, I believe they can and likely will kill the affiliate side of online gaming for US affiliates. And hosting offshore isn’t going to cover anyone’s ass. If you believe otherwise, you’re living in a fantasy world.

Will we see affiliate arrests? I don’t know, but I imagine so. Armed with actual legislation, I think we’ll see a lot of arrests…

Anonymous
    Inactive

So operating a site and only targetting say, the UK and Canada will not be allowed if you are in the US?

BTW, I’m in Louisiana.:suicide:

CJ

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)