Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

I wanted to say hi here 1st …

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    serj11

.. so hi everyone in the mods forum :)

Having a quick look around I see some familiar faces and also some guys n gals I don’t yet know. Hopefully you’re friends of the future as we get to know each other.

I was asked by Bob to join the community here and assist on the search area, which is where I have most of my commercial and corporate experience. I hope to help in other areas too, if I can and to that end ask that if you think I might be able to help, or if you think you can help me (because I will definately need it) please dive right in and post away.

I like being contactable as much as possible but I am in the UK so in different time zones to many of you. When that is balanced with the family (my 2 kids, wife and don’t forget the dog) let alone work, it is Murphy’s law that I may not be about when specifically needed. To help with that I want to share my personal contact details with you.

Tel: +44 7595 924 934
    MSN: jason@strangelogic.com
    YIM: jasonduke99
    email: jason@strangelogic.com

Please be gentle with me to start but also don’t be afraid to give me a swift and hard kick up the arse if you think it’s needed and deserved. I promise I have a pretty thick skin and have almost definately had worse before.

So in summary, good to be here, glad to be working with you and I hope I can assist in working with you all in taking this forum continue towards the great heights it has acheived in it’s journey already.

thanks

Jason

Evelinessa

Welcome aboard Jason. Great to have you here.

If you need anything from me or have any questions, feel free to be in touch.:hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome and I have added you to my msn email is vixen7777@msn.com

serj11

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)