Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

I there anything that can make you reply emails or PM???

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m writing this message because I’m despaired to get any response from C-Planet to my emails or PMs on this forum. I’m represent a company which is an affiliate of C-Planet. On 02.01 we sent an e-mail to C-Planet’s support. Then on 02.05 I sent PM to Gabriel. We got NO response.

Gabriel, I have noticed MASSIVE “chargebacks” on our account in January. There are more then $21.000 of chargebacks that were gradually accumulated on the affiliate account during January. We asked you to explain the reasons of those chargebacks. We’ve NEVER had anything like that with any affiliate program we have been working with since 2004. Now I see chargebacks continue accumulating in February, and our earnings for February have dropped to $32.32.

That is not funny, and I can’t give a damn WHY don’t you even bother replying to messages. We are removing your banners from our websites, and I hope to get any response from you regarding this issue.

Alnet

Hi Andrew,

We haven’t been entirely available over the last few weeks, working out problems with processing and payments, and we’re catching up here, so please bear with us.

Please contact me by email so that I can address your problems.

My address is gabriel [at] rushmoregaming.com

I look forward to your email.

Thanks,
    Gabriel

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Gabriel. We already got your response and explanations. Hopefully, everything will get back on track. Good luck!

Anonymous
    Inactive

It does looks like everything is getting back on track now. Thanks Gabriel for your support, I have to admit that you we’ve gone through a difficult ordeal last month and the way you passed it, deserves respect. It’s good to deal with the program that is solving the issues.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)