Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

I know what you did last summer

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@Carlo 139279 wrote:

I’ll get some cool photo’s from Barcelona and I am off to Florida for winter. Next summer is the European trip for my better half to meet the parents.

Awesome pictures Renee, ‘cept for the jackass who made this stencil graffiti – had to say it since I’m ex military. I am moderately jealous because Europe is where I am from and I miss it so much!

I can’t wait to see everyone’s pics from Barcelona. You will all have to have a drink or two for me :(

That stencil graffiti was EVERYWHERE Carlo. I just thought it was funny because there is rivalry between say Canada and US (well maybe you wouldn’t call it rivalry but you get what I mean), between Croatia and Serbia etc etc… But I thought it was funny to see something on a Greek Island toward the US. I just wasn’t expecting it. I would have expected something like that towards the Turks maybe, but not what I saw.

Which country are you from Carlo? For some reason I thought you were English…

I love Europe and will definitely be going back next year :)

PatrickM

@Renee 139440 wrote:

I can’t wait to see everyone’s pics from Barcelona. You will all have to have a drink or two for me :(

That stencil graffiti was EVERYWHERE Carlo. I just thought it was funny because there is rivalry between say Canada and US (well maybe you wouldn’t call it rivalry but you get what I mean), between Croatia and Serbia etc etc… But I thought it was funny to see something on a Greek Island toward the US. I just wasn’t expecting it. I would have expected something like that towards the Turks maybe, but not what I saw.

Which country are you from Carlo? For some reason I thought you were English…

I love Europe and will definitely be going back next year :)

I’m a dirty Euro bastard! Ha ha ha… But there are over 20 countries in NATO (inc the states), and they have big bases out there. I’ve seen the stencils before too, they are everywhere. PS> British passport :roflmao: but I went to Bosnia and had my 43 shots accounted for as a blue head (peace keeper). Fun times :)

Why the heck can’t you get to Barca, I’ll protest to Yaniv about this :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I didnt realise there were more countries in NATO than the states..
    I’m pleading ignorant.

Not getting to Barcelona has nothing to do with me. They just decided not to send me… AGAIN…

Protest to Yaniv if you want. I don’t think it’s his choice though.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)