Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

I havn’t received my Jan affilaite earnings .

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there

I can confirm that the bank has been instructed again using the info you guys have supplied. i have added a little in for thr wait, as well.

please confirm when received

Manager

hoLkaPoLka27
    Participant

Okay and thanks :)

hoLkaPoLka27
    Participant

Just looked . Nothing yet .

hoLkaPoLka27
    Participant

Still nothing new in my bank this morning

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dianne,

thsi is the response i just got back from accounts via the bank. can you please supply what they have requested. i am working to get this completed for you as Quickly as possible:

“To Bingo Royalty Manager,

Is the swift code indicated actually an ABA nbr?
    Please can you send us a good swift nbr (or confirm beneficiary bank ID) and beneficiary bank address (town and country minimum).

Thank you,
    and kind regards.
    Valerie “

hoLkaPoLka27
    Participant

As Stemat stated Massachusetts doesn’t have a swift code . My bank also says they don’t have one . I supplied my routing and bank numbers to you via pm . Can’t this be paid as a ACH as others have ? all they needed was the routing and account number .

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi

i have these details from before but clearlyt there is confusion as you gave me a EACORP and and bank routing number – which should we be using and can you supply the banks address so i can give them everything that we have to ensure we get this to go through

thanks

Manager

hoLkaPoLka27
    Participant

Yes last week I gave you the other numbers my bank had given me . That’s what was returned so it must not have right . I regave you my personal banking info again in another pm a few days ago . In march I had also sent all my personal banking info . I think it is best to just go with the info I just regave you again another pm . That’s what everyone else has used and they are across country also .
    I had thought you had submitted the info I sent you at the beginning of the week which is what I regave you today .
    Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

HI there,

Please confirm the bank address as well so that they have all they have requested and we can get this done for you.

Regards

Manager

hoLkaPoLka27
    Participant

Sent you a PM and recieved your reply in return.

hoLkaPoLka27
    Participant

Just checked and nothing yet .

hoLkaPoLka27
    Participant

I was paid this afternoon.
    Thank you !

Anonymous
    Inactive

PHEW!

Glad to see the funds arrived. Please let me know if i can adssist int he future with anything

regards

Manager

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)