Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

I Am Sitting Here Drinking A Ice Cold Beer

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree everyone was too spread out – a common place to lay our heads would be nice. The Venetian is a nice choice … beautiful place.

Ill toast to that … :cheers:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is this a Tuesday thing or a CAP thing… I got myself a frosty cold one going to… lol

Cheers to everyone!

:cheers:

vladcizsol

Eeegads I am out of coke….

Oh well, Bourbon on ice aint so bad! :3eyes:

Anonymous
    Inactive

cheers.
    :woo-hoo: :cheers: :laughcry:

Anonymous
    Inactive

First of all – :cheers: CHEERS TO EVERYONE! :cheers:

Man it would be nice to be some where sunny, warm place and just sipping ice cold beer and perhaps whisky or bacardi on cola:) Right now it’s about 0-5 degrees celcius outside and the winter is coming..HRRR…

I guess I have to join you guyes for drink later tonight after I get some work done and boy it’s a lot of work ahead, well at least it’s winter time soon so there’s not much more to do then to work

:bigsmile:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Right now it’s about 0-5 degrees celcius outside and the winter is coming..HRRR…

Yikes!!!! And I am complaining that nights at 40% Fahrenheit are getting too chilly too fast!

vladcizsol

Its going to be in the 50s here at night starting tomorrow. We are really looking forward to cooler nights. When the temps are in the 50-60 range at night and mid 70s during the day it just doesnt get any better in Florida!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Your right Lou this is the best time of the year here you cant beet it
    Brad

Anonymous
    Inactive

cheers.
    :cheers:

I am having a sixpack and maybe some cognac later and thinking of you nice folks.

Sitting here, drinking beer

a good rhyme by the way:p

Anonymous
    Inactive

When the temps are in the 50-60 range at night and mid 70s during the day it just doesnt get any better in Florida

Thats pretty much the summer weather on the Oregon coast where I would like to move.

In the winter they have 40 to 50 at night and the 60s during the day…

Anonymous
    Inactive

It is 91 degrees here and will only go down to 78 at nite, be this way nearly all year but we usually have a very nice breeze which makes it perfect.

However not much breeze lately so spending lots of time in the pool.

Brian

Anonymous
    Inactive

Today we have cloud covered skys. The daytime temp. tommorow is going to be 54, with a night time low of 41. Fall is finally here with the shorter days and cooler temps. It is always my favorite time to work every year.

Anyways, I keep hearing this song in my head. Is it 5 O’clock Somewhere? :bigsmile:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Anonymous
    Inactive

It is 91 degrees here and will only go down to 78 at nite, be this way nearly all year but we usually have a very nice breeze which makes it perfect.

I could live like that happily. My husband, however, wants 4 seasons.

Anonymous
    Inactive

sorry ive been so busy!!!

captain, sorry to miss your party!!!

living on solar power now .. using a friends laptop.

drinking an Anchor Steam.

love and regards to all my friends!! :cheers:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ah, Anchor Steam! I had one at the airport in San Francisco passing through – still one of the best beers!

I missed the party also – and I am sorry I did too. Having fun together in person is sooo much better than here on the net – but I am always happy to see my good froiends here also of course.

One of these days they will invent some much faster travel I hope…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)