Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Hypepartners

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Are there any news regarding Hype Partners? Anybody did receive commissions for April? I talked to the old affiliate managers a few days ago and they didn’t tell me positive things regarding the program.

Anonymous
    Inactive

No news anywhere… It’s disgusting the way they are acting… telling us to wait a week, then almost 2 weeks later still no news.

If they are trying to become reputable, they are doing a very poor job regaining trust with affiliates and players (my players have contacted me and the support is getting bad again)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I haven’t been able to re-establish contact so far… I wrote to them on Friday and it’s only Monday so maybe something will surface.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The stats were down when I checked a few minutes ago. It doesn’t look good.

biggyg

I got my stats and screenshots about 32 hours ago .how long have they been down?

Anonymous
    Inactive

June 1st right before midnight was the last time I was able to read my stats according to my stats reporter.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    james wrote:
    Are there any news regarding Hype Partners? Anybody did receive commissions for April? I talked to the old affiliate managers a few days ago and they didn’t tell me positive things regarding the program.

When do “old” affiliate managers ever have anything good to say about their previous employers?!!! lol
    Why do you think they become old!! :P

Anonymous
    Inactive

James,

If you talked to Justin or Tristan, do you have a telephone number? Or better yet a watts number. I can imagine being put on hold for 20 minutes from the US to the UK.

This is ridiculous. I haven’t been paid since I first listed them in February and stats say I’m making money every month.

ntaus

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ntaus, you can reach Tristan via MSN. I will PM you his ID.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am pretty sure (nearly 100% positive) that neither Tristan or Justin work for Hype anymore – so I am unsure why you want to contact them for payment issues.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh that’s really great :unhappy:

I had a fairly good rapport with Justin – he used to call just to chat.

Now what.

No place to communicate – no news forthcoming.

Does this forum think they are going to dish everyone and just fold their tents and leave in the middle of the night :tooconfus :flush:

ntaus

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have reason to believe that they are in court and that would mean gag orders and frozen assets.

biggyg

Im fairly sure Justin does not work there anymore .Also I think our earnings from hype will probably never be paid . June 1 was last time i showed any of my players depositing thank god for that .

Anonymous
    Inactive

Justin is definitely not with Hype any longer. Tristan (I am quite sure) was gone a while before Justin left.

Anonymous
    Inactive

With a name like Tristan he’s bound to be an unreliable bandit.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)