Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Huge Negatives on 13th and 14th

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Just wondering if anyone else is seeing huge negatives on the 13th and 14th of December?

Both were in blackjack. I thought Tourney blackjack is just fees for tournaments…how can you get negatives in this?

Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am not seeing negatives, but large AP Tournament BJ positives…..however, although this revenue is clearly stated in the Dashboard and all reports, I am not being credited for commission on these Tournament fees ?

I thought that we were supposed to be receiving commissions on these from both AP and UB ?? If not, why would these revenue stats even be exposed to the affiliates ?

I’m hoping that this is just a reporting glitch…………I have received Tournament fee commissions from UB in the past; why not AP ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can anyone explain how you can get negatives on TOURNEY BLACKJACK?

I thought this is just fees? How can there be negative fees?

I wish it was just laid out and explained somewhere! We shouldn’t have to be asking these questions.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Corpfan,

Mine has been positive all month, and the revenue has not been reflected.

2 questions for you:

1) Is your negative TBJ for AP reflected (negatively) in your total commission for the month ?

2) Have you had POSITIVE TBJ earnings in the past for AP, that you have been given credit
    for commission-wise ? If so, did you have to “ask” for this or do anything special from the AM’s ?

This is the first time ever for me, that I have had any sort of AP TBJ, so I cannot comment on your negative earnings, beyond what I’ve said above.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ummmm, I just realized I was -$1300 in tournament blackjack last month and am -$4200 so far this month 4 days in. Marcela, can you please give us the details on what is happening here?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am negative again too for the second month in a row after being way positive for the last 2-3 years.

Something smells…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, now I am positive for this month but still negative for last month. :dontget:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)