Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Huge CAP Euro News!!! A legend joins us!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Guys I cant wait till everyone reads the official press releases, so I am going to leak a little exciting news….

At CAP Euro Barcelona we are going to have a living legend of Poker as our keynote speaker! He doesnt travel much anymore and rarely speaks publically so this is a once in the lifetime chance for everyone to meet a giant of the industry…

:clapper::Partier: :woohoo: :Partier::clapper:

Anonymous
    Inactive

How Did you get Doyle to make that trip?

vladcizsol

Its Cap Euro John, the biggest event of the year for our industry, so it wasnt that hard a sell.

That being said we are also VERY LUCKY to have him join us and I am thankful for the efforts of Alex, Sasha and Natalie in pulling this off for the team.

:hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow — cool!! :bigsmile:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Doyle Brunson? Congratulations :)

I hope to see some nice photos or videos from the event.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Warren told me earlier today, I can’t believe you guys pulled this off.

Congrats, I look forward to finally meeting the man. Everytime I try at the WSOP he is being hounded by 1000 people.

sipher

Cool! Its gonna be a blast!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I wonder if Doyle approached CAP or CAP approached Doyle seeing as he has his own affiliate program!

Hope you giving him a good deal Warren :tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@centrebet 135254 wrote:

I wonder if Doyle approached CAP or CAP approached Doyle seeing as he has his own affiliate program!

That would be us that approached him and he won’t be talking about his affiliate program so you don’t have to worry there – There was a few other reasons why we wanted him at CAP Euro –

He has won 10 World Series of Poker events
    He wrote Super Systems, the bible of poker which still sells 14,000 copies a month
    In Jan 06 Bluff voted him to be the #1 most influential force in the world of poker
    He is a legend

Need I say more:wink-wink

Anonymous
    Inactive

I vote for a special 7 seats ASAP Finaltable, one seat for Doyle…

aaronsmith

I cant wait its gonna be great!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow, Doyle, now thats a person I always wanted to meet! And maybe even play poker against

Anonymous
    Inactive

@mr.noise 135327 wrote:

I vote for a special 7 seats ASAP Finaltable, one seat for Doyle…

That is a bracelet he doesn’t have and as we all know, everyone wants an ASOP bracelet over a WSOP one

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am looking forward to this event.
    First time to be at an affiliate event for me.
    I am happy to meet all of you in person.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@alexpratt 135345 wrote:

That is a bracelet he doesn’t have and as we all know, everyone wants an ASOP bracelet over a WSOP one

That would be very cool, slightly unfair though, not that I expect to get that far myself :la-de-da:

Well done in getting this arranged, I am so looking forward to this conference now.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)