Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Huge $50K Freeroll at betdirect poker

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys,

This month at betdirect poker, we’re running a HUGE $50K Freeroll.

As I type, there are only 197 players registered – with a max of 12,000 – so as it stands, 50th place will win a huge $150, with $12,500 for the winner!

With such great value, now’s the time for your players (and you!) to get involved @ betdirect poker!

For more details, check out the betdirect poker promos section at 32Red Affiliates :wavey:

Any questions, give me a shout!

Cheers,
    Kate

neophyte

Question – will this be showing on 32red, and if so, presumably Ican use my existing 32red affiliate link, – or do I need to register something else?

p.s tasty promo.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi alexross,

I’m very pleased to hear you like the promo!

The tournament will only be available on betdirect poker, but you’re already set up to promote this as well as 32Red. On your 32Red Affiliates account, under the Marketing section, you’ll find your betdirect poker banner tag (which looks something link BDPBanAffXXXXX).

If you select Get Creatives next to this, you’ll find some special banners for the $50K Freeroll as well as the usual supply of creatives (general banners, text links, logos, screenshots, etc) for betdirect poker.

I hope this helps! If you need anything else at all, please let me know.

Cheers,
    Kate

neophyte

lol kate, the promo was awesome until I noticed the 12k runners bit- (fishFest) :) – should be easy to promote though :) I already have some banners etc in place..

thank you for the prompt reply.
    regards
    alex

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)