Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

How we can make best use of this section?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lenny

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to open up a discussion on ways we could gain value out of this section and was looking for some of your feedback & suggestions.

I think one of the reasons for this being a private section is to highlight various matters that affect affiliate managers & their programs directly.

I think one of the sections we could highlight is for example ‘elimination of fraud’. Everyone here is to encounter a seemingly ‘genuine’ affiliate who takes you and/or your program for a ride at some point or another. Wouldnt it be great if we knew this beforehand? If there is such a case, then I’m sure management wouldn’t mind sharing this info to make sure no one else in the industry gets taken for a ride too. i.e. therefore benefiting the community as a whole.

I think there is also place for anonymous polls e.g. where we’d think the next CAP event should be, additions we’d like to see to CAP, what we feel is fair CPA etc. And as things are always fast paced in this industry, i think it may help us get a general consensus.

Any more suggestions?

Regards,
    Gordon

Lenny

Ha, my bad, already see we have a section on Affiliate Warnings. NICE.

Regards,
    Gordon

vladcizsol

Good ideas Gordon. :hattip:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)