Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

How Stupid Are Americans?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Do you think there was a link between Saddam Hussein and al Qaeda on 9/11? * 76956 responses

Yes
    35%

No
    65%

MSNBC.com poll

Anonymous
    Inactive

With a subject line like that, it’s pretty clear you’re not trying to make a lot of friends in America, huh?

Anonymous

i have alot of friends in the 65% part.
    ;)

Anonymous

Originally posted by Randy
    With a subject line like that, it’s pretty clear you’re not trying to make a lot of friends in America, huh?

lol

Well, looks like 35% of the people who took the poll are actually quite stupid, and 65% are intelligent, well-read and knowledgable..

Consider this: Supporters of Bush are more likely to participate in such polls, so the numbers are likely not an accurate reflection of the general population.

I can commiserate: On another poll approximately 10% of Canadians said they think Bush is doing a good job. D’oh! Who are these people?

Anonymous

I also read somewhere that an estimated 25% of Americans suffer from some kind of mental illness.

Coincidence?

Anonymous

Well, since the late President Reagan opened the doors to monopoly-based media (where a very small group can own and control the largest media groups in the country), the media hasn’t portrayed a true picture of things.

In fact, the media has been helping to spread lies and propoganda fed them buy the Bush administration. So, it’s really to the credit of the American people that the percentage who say they believe there is a connection is as low as it is.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Those 65% must be NY Times readers.

Anonymous

Either that or every other damned newspaper (except the Washington Times) in the known universe.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)