Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

How smart is your right foot?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@Renee 207674 wrote:

Hmmm I’m not too sure how true it is that babies are born with upside down vision, but I know that a human only uses the left side of the brain from birth up until they are 2 years old.

Hmm, you got me doubting myself now, im sure i heard that they were born with upside vision.

Im thinking about this, and doesn’t the left part of the brain control the right side of the body and the right part of the brain control the left side? Or am i talking nonsense? lol

Anonymous
    Inactive
    boris303;207830 wrote:
    Hmm, you got me doubting myself now, im sure i heard that they were born with upside vision.

Im thinking about this, and doesn’t the left part of the brain control the right side of the body and the right part of the brain control the left side? Or am i talking nonsense? lol

No you are correct. The right side of the brain controls the left side of the body and vice versa.

Since the right side of the brain is the creative side, you will notice that’s why a lot of left handed people are very creative in terms of art, music, etc.

On the other hand, if you were born with only one side of your brain, the existing half of your brain takes over the functions of the missing side. People like this find that one side of their body will still be rather weak compared to the other side and they will usually have some kind of inability since the parts of the brain that usually do these things are trying to take control of the necessary functions of the body that the other half would have done if it existed.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Renee 207843 wrote:

No you are correct. The right side of the brain controls the left side of the body and vice versa.

Since the right side of the brain is the creative side, you will notice that’s why a lot of left handed people are very creative in terms of art, music, etc.

Hmm interesting, surely there must be some benefits of being right handed? Well up until i was about 7 years old, i used to be able to write with both my left and right hands, i remeber the teacher saying i had to chose what one to write with, so i asked her what do most people write with? and she said the right hand so i chose that one, and in fact now although i write with my right hand i kick a ball with my left foot, so what does that say about me?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    boris303;207958 wrote:
    Hmm interesting, surely there must be some benefits of being right handed? Well up until i was about 7 years old, i used to be able to write with both my left and right hands, i remeber the teacher saying i had to chose what one to write with, so i asked her what do most people write with? and she said the right hand so i chose that one, and in fact now although i write with my right hand i kick a ball with my left foot, so what does that say about me?

To be honest, I couldn’t tell you the advantages or what it means about writing with one hand and kicking a ball with the opposite foot.. One advantage is that you don’t smudge your handwriting :tongue:

I also kick a ball with my left foot sometimes, mostly when I kick a goal playing soccer, but I think that is a hereditary trait – everyone in my family on my dad’s side kicks a soccer ball with their left foot.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Renee 207997 wrote:

I also kick a ball with my left foot sometimes, mostly when I kick a goal playing soccer, but I think that is a hereditary trait – everyone in my family on my dad’s side kicks a soccer ball with their left foot.

Are you telling me, you and I are related? :roflmao:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    boris303;208028 wrote:
    Are you telling me, you and I are related? :roflmao:

LOL

I guess anything is possible. :wink-wink

Anonymous
    Inactive

nice one.

That was easy for me, too.
    Just “write” the 6 the other way around you usally do.:1circling

innone

cute one.
    i tried to draw the alphabet and then Chinese characters, excellent exercise.

massv

Yeah I hid my foot under my desk so I didn’t look stupid – but drawing a big number 6 in the air raised a few eyebrows!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)