Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

How many decks are used in the live Playtech games?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I was wondering if you could tell me how many decks of cards are used in the Live Baccarat and the Live Blackjack games?

Also, for the Live Blackjack game, does the dealer “hit” or “stand” on a soft 17?

Thanks. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Engineer,

8 decks are used in both games, 52 cards per deck and the dealer stands on all 17’s including a soft 17.

Feel free to contact us if you require further information.

Jackie
    Affiliate Manager
    Customer Relations
    1-866-225-6909

Anonymous
    Inactive

They are shuffled on every hand, though, correct?

Might as well get all the information :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the quick response, Jackie! :bigsmile:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there kwblue, that is correct. AND you’re welcome Engineer. :)

Jackie
    Affiliate Manager
    Customer Relations
    1-866-225-6909

Anonymous

wait a minute. the live games are shuffled after ever hand on an 8 deck shoe?

geez lets not take any chances or anything.

I think anybody that has ever played blackjack for even more than a casual acquaintance would consider that to be a little bit of overkill.

I’ve played in there before but now I can’t remember, …. so what do you have an automatic shuffler that shuffles the 8 deck shoe and while this happens each time, the players wait? that would suck. (no offense).

otherwise, I assume you have automatic shuffle of one shoe while you’re playing the current hand with another 8 deck shoe?

if that is the case then I’m quite certain that you’re largely defeating the entire appeal of the live dealer because IMHO people who opt for live dealers are mistrusting of the virtual games and if the shoe is being shuffled out of view for even a second, … then the players are going to jump to the conclusion that you’re substituting in a “fixed deck” whenever they’re losing.

If I had ever been able to convert some players with CB I’d take the time to go back in and find out this information for myself but I just checked my stats and I’ve sent over 5000 visitors for an earned whopping total of roughly $600

:angry:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear kwblue and bb1webs,

I need to make a correction to the issue of the shuffling in the Live Baccarat and the Live Blackjack games. I would also like to apologize. The correction is below:

The Live BJ is shuffled when there are approximately 4 decks left.
    The Live Baccarat is shuffled when there are approximately 2 decks left.

Thank you for your understanding,

Jackie
    Affiliate Manager
    Customer Relations
    1-866-225-6909

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)