Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

how do I launch another window automatically ?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bb1webs

Hi,
    thanks in advance for your reply,

I know it goes something like onclick=”true” or false or something like that.

okay, I at least think there is an “onclick” in there somewhere.:confused:

Help Bernie! (he gave me the code last time; bless his big philisophical heart) :cheers:

What I am wanting to do is that I have a bunch of java script that I want to launch on my first page; but I was told I was better off to launch it thru a second window opening up instead of having it on my first page of my site.

thanks again
    S.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not sure if I understand what you mean by “how do I launch another window automatically?”

If I take it at face value It say your looking for a simple pop-up or pop-under when your main page loads.

If this is correct the script below should work fine for you …

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Id recommend saving the actual script (between the script tags) to a .js file and loading it on the mainpage via a script call as such …

This script utilizes cookies so that the window does not automatically popup every time and annoy the hell out of your site(s) visitors …

If thats not what you were looking for let me know …

bb1webs

Most appreciated my friend.

Anonymous
    Inactive

No problem oh gracious one … your quite welcome.

Anonymous
    Inactive

How about a popup that isn’t? has all the appearances of and a total PIA to do tho:
    http://www.videopoker1.com/poker.html and wait till the page has loaded…

bb1webs

very nice site Deaning.

well,……. I’ve learned something during all this. For time being; I had went ahead and added the java into the first page; and what it does it launches a chat window to the surfer after a designated amount of time; in case they needed help.

Now I don’t want to make my surfers sound dumb, because I get a lot of letters that send me running to those smarter ‘n me; looking for an answer, so they aren’t all dumb.

But man, let me tell you; you wouldn’t want to plop a desk and chair down in front of your page to greet all the visitors; because you truly do meet all kinds.

so what I’m saying is; is that I have decided not to pursure this for my first page any longer.

Turns out; an extra link between them and me is a good thing. If they go to the live help page, then I’ll be glad to help.

this also reminded me of something I think more than just myself ; are guilty of; and that is taking it for granted that our surfers are somewhat experienced surfers.

there are still a lot of very confused campers out there.

I’ve re-dedicated myself to getting some more stuff up like; use alternate methods to deposit, here are some…

that kind of crap. I’m starting anew thread on this subject.

anyway, thanks all for the help.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I recently put a free live help thing on a few poker pages and was a bit dubious as to getting inundated.

I find few people use it and so instigated a couple of live chats to visitors to ask opinions. The feedback was all good, basically they like that it is there if needed.

You are right about taking for granted BB1….sometimes is good to be in the customers place now and then.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)